Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT- I've always wanted to move to.....ROMANIA

Baldwin Funster

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, if I didn't have this darn day job.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/muc/4033042381.html

Oh my. The ad says:

The most beautiful women in the world are in Romania.

I searched to find a photo of Romanian women. All I found were not safe for work. :blush:

Yeah... I'd go. :thu::snax:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Oh my. The ad says:

I searched to find a photo of Romanian women. All I found were not safe for work. :blush:

hey Tom -

you can watch Ioana's video's in the shameless plugs section. That should be safe for work. :D

:nopity:

hey Tom -

you can watch Ioana's video's in the shameless plugs section. That should be safe for work. :D

Thanks. :thu:

I'll wait 'til I get home.

They've got beer there. :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

"JOB opportunity one of the Best Steak houses in Bucharest Romania wants to hire an American Blues Musician"

Let's see, from a Romanian perspective what could be special about an American blues musician compared to any other musician who plays blues? This person is male, black, broke, grew up in the south (USA), has picked cotton, a close ancestor within one generation was a slave, feels the brunt of racial discrimination, probably plays a beat up acoustic guitar, and must be missing a few teeth to complete the authentic picture.

"JOB opportunity one of the Best Steak houses in Bucharest Romania wants to hire an American Blues Musician"

Let's see, from a Romanian perspective what could be special about an American blues musician compared to any other musician who plays blues? This person is male, black, broke, grew up in the south (USA), has picked cotton, a close ancestor within one generation was a slave, feels the brunt of racial discrimination, probably plays a beat up acoustic guitar, and must be missing a few teeth to complete the authentic picture.

Based on the youtube video, its looks like they want a cross between Jerry Garcia and Lee Sklar.

FunMachine.

Oh my. The ad says:

I've met just two Rumanian women. One was good looking, and the other absolutely gorgeous.

Too bad I'm not a blues musician.

What a weird combination, considering the amazing music of the Roma that is unique to each region. Blues in Rumania; who knew? And yes, the women are gorgeous, just as in Bulgaria. Also very well-educated. I had a wonderful time on my three-week backpack trip and made some lifelong friends. Highly recommended!

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Archived