Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Craig MacDonald Gets Hooked!

HammondDave

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Everyone please join me in congratulating Craig on his Marriage this past Saturday... For a wedding gift I bought him a Mattel toy piano to go with his VR-09... (Thought it was a thoughtful gift...)

Good luck, Craig!

Congrats and hope to see gig pics with the new piano!

"The devil take the poets who dare to sing the pleasures of an artist's life." - Gottschalk

Soundcloud

Aethellis

Congratulations, Craig! I wish you and your blushing bride a lifetime of happiness & joy!

----------------------------------------------------------

Gig: Yamaha MODX7, NumaX 73 Piano  Studio: Kawai ES-920; Hammond SK Pro 73; Yamaha Motif ES7 w/DX,VL,VH; Yamaha YC 73; Kawai MP-6; Numa Compact 2x

Hey guys/gals, I'm overwhelmed by all the kind words of congratulations...!!! Thank you so much!

Just on my honeymoon now, and sitting on the balcony of a nice condo looking out at the sunrise over Clearwater Florida.. Very nice view.

I did marry a woman, after HammondDave spurned me (he has enough Hammonds to make anyone on this list want to marry him).. She is a sweetheart and she loves my organ(s).... Sorry for the off-colour joke..

I want to ask a favour, please do not post anything negative about the VR-09 for the next two weeks. So I can actually give my new bride the attention she deserves... ;-)

Oh yes and interesting tidbit for you, on day 2 of my honeymoon, I developed a very painful case of bursitis and cellulitis in my right elbow.. After a hospital visit for IV antibiotics I am now on two other antibiotics and anti-inflammatory pills for the balance of my honeymoon AND my right arm looks like Popeye's!

So question.. What's the connection... Honeymoon and bursitis/cellulitis in my elbow, any ideas. Ill check back later for your thoughts...

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

Hey guys/gals, I'm overwhelmed by all the kind words of congratulations...!!! Thank you so much!

Just on my honeymoon now, and sitting on the balcony of a nice condo looking out at the sunrise over Clearwater Florida.. Very nice view.

I did marry a woman, after HammondDave spurned me (he has enough Hammonds to make anyone on this list want to marry him).. She is a sweetheart and she loves my organ(s).... Sorry for the off-colour joke..

I want to ask a favour, please do not post anything negative about the VR-09 for the next two weeks. So I can actually give my new bride the attention she deserves... ;-)

Oh yes and interesting tidbit for you, on day 2 of my honeymoon, I developed a very painful case of bursitis and cellulitis in my right elbow.. After a hospital visit for IV antibiotics I am now on two other antibiotics and anti-inflammatory pills for the balance of my honeymoon AND my right arm looks like Popeye's!

So question.. What's the connection... Honeymoon and bursitis/cellulitis in my elbow, any ideas. Ill check back later for your thoughts...

Well, blows me down!!

Just kidding.. congrats!! ;):thu:

Kronos 88 Platinum, Yamaha YC88, Subsequent 37, Korg CX3, Hydrasynth 49-key, Nord Electro 5D 73, QSC K8.2, Lester K

Me & The Boyz

Chris Beard Band

Hmmmm... Sounds to me like you may have "organ elbow"... Occurs when you play on crappy keyboards (oh right... No jokes about the VR-09)..

Seriously, the Popeye Forearms do turn on the ladies. So enjoy it while it lasts....

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Seriously, the Popeye Forearms do turn on the ladies. So enjoy it while it lasts....

http://www.conseptllc.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/popeye-the-sailor-3.png

Take care of the elbow. Have a wonderful Honeymoon.

"I  cried when I wrote this song
Sue me if I play too long"

Walter Becker Donald Fagan 1977 Deacon Blues

Archived