Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Samples for Nord: Arp Quadra and Arp Odyssey½

sakari lindhen

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Sakari.

Hmmmmm... I've always wondered -

How come you alwayz get the inside scoop before anybody else?

Did you plant a bug inside Nord Headquarterz?

I think thatcha did.

:cool:

Well, he IS from Sweden...maybe he lives next door to Nord and just eavesdrops.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I'm only a couple hundred kilometers down the road from Clavia, so news gets here first :D:rimshot:

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

I'm only a couple hundred kilometers down the road from Clavia, so news gets here first :D:rimshot:

I had to use google convert to see how far that was in miles (hangs head in shame).

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I'm guessing he follows Nord on Twitter.

:idea:

Brilliant!

I subscribe to Nord on Twitter.

I just don't check Twitter.

...and Facebook made me blue - so I left. :rolleyes:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I actually saw it first on Facebook, but I tend to check FB, Twitter, and their home page regularly, so it is a toss up as to where I see it first...

NORD STAGE 2, IPAD 2 with lots of soft syths

Roland td9 expanded

Guitars, basses, Pod Xtl, GT-10b

Garritan, Reason, Symphonic Choirs , Cubase, Sibelius

Three shelter cats

I had to use google convert to see how far that was in miles (hangs head in shame).

Easy way to remember - 60 mph = approx 100 kph. Think speedometer.

Moe

---

Easy way to remember - 60 mph = approx 100 kph. Think speedometer.

So to travel through time in Sweden, I have to paint the Delorian Nord Red, and get it up to 146-2/3 kph? Good to know!

Dan

So to travel through time in Sweden, I have to paint the Delorian Nord Red

Just buy this one. No extra charge for the doggie. :laugh:

http://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/B-fast/Bfast-08.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

So to travel through time in Sweden, I have to paint the Delorian Nord Red

Just buy this one. No extra charge for the doggie. :laugh:

http://www.time-traveler.org/delorean/B-fast/Bfast-08.jpg

I'll take it - though it needs a V8 shoved in there.........

Yamaha CP70B;Roland XP30/AXSynth/Fantom/FA76/XR;Hammond XK3C SK2; Korg Kronos 73;ProSoloist Rack+; ARP ProSoloist; Mellotron M4000D; GEM Promega2; Hohner Pianet N, Roland V-Grand,Voyager XL, RMI

See my pic in "the look" thread...I got to drive one when we did a band photo shoot. Yeah, not terribly fast, but still fun to drive. Definitely don't try to take one through a drive through fast food joint. You can't open the door, and the little part of the window that rolls down isn't big enough to pass a soft drink through.

Dan

See my pic in "the look" thread...I got to drive one when we did a band photo shoot. Yeah, not terribly fast, but still fun to drive. Definitely don't try to take one through a drive through fast food joint. You can't open the door, and the little part of the window that rolls down isn't big enough to pass a soft drink through.

Well, there's always the Bricklin SV-1. I'm pretty sure those windows roll down. :thu:

http://www.ridelust.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/sv-1.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

But does it travel through time?

Dan

Archived