Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Audience reaction

David Loving

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"My nerves are shot. I shake. I can't sleep," said Chambers, who has hired his own attorney. "It is a hate crime. There's no other reason for it," Chambers said. "She had hate in her face like a demon. Oh, God, it was ugly."

Does the woman have money? He is laying it on thick. Is he that interested in seeing this woman punished? Sounds like she at least has a defense against his offense. He might have blown it by not including "evil" in his description.

The disgusting and inexcusable attack is not new news, the legal prosecution is. Now he has insomnia and is losing professional income. She suffers from a chronic stress disorder. Both are actually symptoms of hiring an attorney.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

Now he has insomnia and is losing professional income. She suffers from a chronic stress disorder. Both are actually symptoms of hiring an attorney.

Or perhaps obtaining a prescription for tranquilizers. :rolleyes:

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

"Andrews-Potter told police she had a stress disorder and that a repetitive part of the song caused her to snap. "

Remember that the next time you play "Mustang Sally"!!!!

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

At the end of every show, the same thing crosses my mind: hopefully all those people that I just saw and heard will be well on their way home (or otherwise already off the road) by the time I get in my car.

At the end of every show, the same thing crosses my mind: hopefully all those people that I just saw and heard will be well on their way home (or otherwise already off the road) by the time I get in my car.

That's the main reason I take my sweet time packing up my gear....especially on nights when it's really "drunk" out....

Archived