Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Entry level digi piano other than Casios?

To B3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

non c'e futuro,

The EP3 was released almost at the same time as the ES6, and intended for internet retailers and larger musical instrument chain stores (that were unable to sell the ES6).

Generally speaking, the EP3 is a pretty good instrument, however its specifications were below that of the ES6. Of course, now the ES7 is available, which is a considerable upgrade over the ES6.

I do not know why this model was US-only. The same was true of the EP2 (a cut-down version of the ES4), and the CE220.

Kind regards,

James

x

Employed by Kawai Japan, however the opinions I express are my own.
Nord Electro 3 & occasional rare groove player.

About the Casio PX-350 & PX-330... Found a good price on the later, new... for those who played/owned both: would I lose too much if i pick the 330 instead of the 350, or the 350 vastly superior? Talking about the features I listed on the OP and on general...

My drawbars go to eleven.

Gear: Roland VR-09, Nord Electro 2 61, Korg CX-3. Hear my music: facebook.com/smokestoneband

We decided to change the focus of our search (me and my wife), so I opened a new thread not to derail this one and to keep it "clean" on the new subject. Thank you all for the inputs!

My drawbars go to eleven.

Gear: Roland VR-09, Nord Electro 2 61, Korg CX-3. Hear my music: facebook.com/smokestoneband

Archived