Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Damn-no vocal lesson today

skipclone 1

Mr. vocal guy and I didn`t touch base during the week and he ended up making other plans. He asked if I could reschedule but next week is showtime-I may continue later but the main purpose was getting ready for next week.

Oh well-I did learn a lot last time.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine next week is some gig? I also imagine that beforehand, you'll have some sort of rehearsal/practice session(s)? You should know THEN if any of it worked.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

I hope Mr. Vocal guy gets back to you as his lesson material should last longer than any one gig Skip. If he had made another appointment with you before the gig, he should have kept it...
Take care, Larryz

Yeah, not a traditional music gig, more of a performance art piece with vocals.

He is talking about coming to where I am during the week but that means I`ll also have to pay for his transportation. Moreover I found out that all performers have to pay for the buffet. The food at the club is very good but it`s sounding alarmingly like pay to play, which has kept me out of the band scene for the last five years. Plus I have to bring a CD of the song which I don`t have. Everybody`s making out on the deal except me, aside from the performance itself.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived