Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy birthday, Mr. Duran

Joe Muscara

Oh wait, he's not called that anymore. In fact, he's burned the wig, according to his avatar.

Happy birthday, "JustDan"!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In fact, he's burned the wig, according to his avatar.

That's a beaver.

Thanks!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Funny story... a few years back I was working on adding video to my old band's performances. I bought a video sampler and was setting it up to trigger essentially video "samples" from my keyboard. I joined the VJ forum as "dan duran" and asked some questions. There was a gentlemen who was extremely helpful and made a few comments that he liked my name. After a while, he sent me a link to some of the work he had done. Turns out, he did all of the video for one of Duran Duran's tours. That was pretty cool.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Speaking of Duran Duran, I was just thinking about this somewhat humorous magazine cover from the 80's.

http://www.keyboardmag.com/portals/2/KB-0584_cover.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Archived