Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thank You BernMeister!!

rce1

I recently played a wedding where one of the obligatory dances was "In My Life". I did a search and came up with a great BernMeister transcription of the tricky, speeded up, George Martin solo. This saved me a lot of time learning the tune. Thank you BernMeister!! This forum is a great resource!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the way he just shows up in those threads with a great transcription. :thu:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Bernmeister is the man with the giant ears and he always comes through with some monster transcription. Some cats have good ears, some have monster ears.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Some cats have good ears, some have monster ears.

And Bernmeister makes all those cats seem tone deaf. :thu::laugh: I've really appreciated all the help he has given me. So did 3,000 people in Akron last saturday. :cool:

+1

He is incredible!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

Archived