Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This one's for ITGITC....

kanker.

I just gotta throw this in there in case anyone missed checking it out -

I didn't. :rolleyes:

:D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm afraid I listened to them all. I can't get enough of expertly rendered bad music. In Xmas medley 2, the segue from "Mary did you know your baby boy would one day walk on water" to "Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is especially, um...precious.

Am I the only one who thought the drummer was sloppy as hell?

LOL Did you hear the drum break in "Asia"?

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

I was kinda distracted by the gestalt of it all.

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Speechless... I am. :laugh:

OTOH, it was nice of you to think of me, Mr. Kanker.

I think. :facepalm:

Come back to visit the lunatics in Raleigh. We still have great BBQ (can't guarantee the sushi).

ITGITC? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Speechless... I am. :laugh:

OTOH, it was nice of you to think of me, Mr. Kanker.

I think. :facepalm:

Come back to visit the lunatics in Raleigh. We still have great BBQ (can't guarantee the sushi).

ITGITC? :cool:

Glad to be of service Tom. I'd love to be of service in the Raleigh area, helping fight obesity locally by eating all the BBQ, greens, and macaroni. We need to work on that.
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

I have to say, I dig his version of the Purdie/Porcaro shuffle *infinitely* more than either Mr. Purdie's or Mr. Porcaro's....

Maybe most of you here know this, and apparently just about everyone in Nashville but me knows that Paul Henry Wilmuth is the (not so secret) alter ego of Nashville session drummer Scott Williamson. I was told today that he loves making these in his spare time, and labors meticulously over each and every "off" note until he achieves "perfection". I've played with him many times, and he is a remarkable drummer, so I guess playing (and singing) this badly this consistently is a feat to be admired. :laugh:

kanker might have known, but I didn't! Thanks Steve!

http://blue-funk.com/NonBandPictures/smileys/laughing.gif

How do I loop this for use as on-hold music?

He would make a fortune if he turned this into a ring tone for a phone... or like you said, on-hold music! I would purchase that immediately!

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

I'll trade you some piano and organ lessons for some embedding stuff on KC lessons.... laugh

You'd be getting the short end of that stick

I'm an OK player but a terrible teacher :laugh:

But, I think I got it :cool:

It's ok. I'm a terrible student. I'd just ask you lots of questions about Johnnie Taylor, Bobby Bland, and Millie Jackson anyway. ;)

If you haven't figured it out, just click Quote at the bottom of a message where someone has embedded a video, and you'll see how to do it.

If you back up a page, you';; see I already figured it out, but I appreciate the sentiment.

Johnnie Taylor, Bobby Bland, and Millie Jackson. Three times where I learned a great deal playing 2nd to Barry Becket :cool:

Have you guys seen This one?

The link on that page fired up quicktime and it griped about not finding something. Apple sucks.

But, no, I haven't seen that. I thought it might be funny enough to find another way. It was. I'm just guessing it won't embed, so here's a link to the video.

--wmp

Very funny,,,,

But NOTHING beats this!

[video:youtube]

Archived