Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: 8th Street Music

Cygnus64

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered a couple items from them a long time ago (8-10 years?) and had no problems.

I have had a couple problems on Amazon and both times it was when they were front-ending the sale to another entity. One time, the end seller wasn't even in business any more.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

I've ordered a good bit of stuff from them, never had a problem.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

I also ordered from them years ago... no problems.,

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

I purchased an AKG D112 kick drum mic from 8th Street about 10 years ago and had no problem.

Gigs: Nord 5D 73, Kurz PC4-7 & SP4-7, Hammond SK1, Yamaha MX88 & P121, Numa Compact 2x, Casio CGP700, QSC K12, Yamaha DBR10, JBL515xt(2). Alto TS310(2)

Thanks fellers, I guess there is hope. My tale so far: Ordered a Boss recorder, refurbished (nice price) on 26th after seeing it "in stock" on Amazon. Got an email right away from 8th street: "we don't have one, we can get another (refurbed), will take 5-10 days". I said yes. 10 days passed, no response. I wrote again, they responded "Oh, well we'll get it early next week and notify you".

It's now "early next week". :facepalm::rolleyes: Aint heard a peep, so I can only assume that tomorrow will be the day they start to ship :rolleyes: the unit I bought and paid shipping for. Oy.

Refurbed, eh? So they have to find another one, just any new stock won't do.

They told me on the 26th that they (err, someone)had another refurbished one. Apparently, they store the refurbed models on another planet and they are waiting for the cargo ship. :idk My guess is they can't find another and are just stalling, for what purpose I have no idea.

At this point, I'm displeased. I'm miffed. I'm even nonplussed. I'm filled with a sense of vexation. :laugh:

Archived