Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tom Morello

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One other thing about Morello: unlike most rock guitar slingers, he's a Harvard-educated political science major. And yes, he's a radical left-winger.

And he uses that damn Whammy pedal way too much, but he's cool and has his own sound. And finally, my personal jury is still out on Audioslave. I like Morello, I like Cornell. I'm just not sure that Cornell minus Kim Thayil or Morello minus de la Roche makes for better music.

- Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff Da Weasel:

One other thing about Morello: unlike most rock guitar slingers, he's a Harvard-educated political science major. And yes, he's a radical left-winger.

And he uses that damn Whammy pedal way too much, but he's cool and has his own sound. And finally, my personal jury is still out on Audioslave. I like Morello, I like Cornell. I'm just not sure that Cornell minus Kim Thayil or Morello minus de la Roche makes for better music.

- Jeff

I seen Audioslave live great band.Chris Cornell

is the shit with or with out.Morello use to

play conventional riffs until shreddin was out of style.He's cool but a sell out.Morellos set up

Jap strat Marshall 50watt wammy t.v remote on off

toggle switch allen wrench and a warped mind.

cool huh!

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Archived