Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Arturia Webstore issue

dazzjazz

Has anyone else tried to take advantage of the $199 V-Collection offer that expires tonight? I use the coupon code to get the discount but the store won't apply the discount...

Darren

www.dazzjazz.com

PhD in Jazz Organ Improvisation.

BMus (Hons) Jazz Piano.

my YouTube is Jazz Organ Bites

1961 A100.Leslie 45 & 122. MAG P-2 Organ. Kawai K300J. Yamaha CP4. Moog Matriarch. KIWI-8P.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What? I just paid $375 and thought I got a deal.

Where is the offer advertised? I didn't see it at the Arturia website.

Mike

Edit: I just created an account and I'll try and get a coupon after the fact...

Prophet 6, '38 Hammond BC, HR40, 2 Leslie 760's, Prophet 08 PE, RD700GX, Ensoniq E-Prime, SCI Pro-One, TX-7, CP80, Arturia VI's

There's also a $99 upgrade offer to the V-Collection which expires at the same time, for those who own one or more items in the collection.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

I see you're in Australia. My recollection is that Arturia is running a different deal in each region.

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Archived