Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Yamaha p-95 digitial piano question

larryq22

Hello. This is my first post to this Forum, so apologies in advance if I'm breaking any rules.

On my Yamaha P-95 keyboard, how do I get it out of "play" mode? This is for playing recorded sounds. I accidentally pushed it, and now the green light stays lit and I'd like to cancel it.

Thanks,

Larry

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On my Yamaha P-95 keyboard, how do I get it out of "play" mode? This is for playing recorded sounds. I accidentally pushed it, and now the green light stays lit and I'd like to cancel it.

Thanks,

Larry

It is not necessarily in Play mode if the Play light is on. As others alluded to it is lit when there is recorded data.

According to the manual (pg. 22),

4. Press either [REC] or [PLAY] button to stop recording.

When recording is stopped, the [REC] lamp and the [PLAY] lamp flash to indicate that the recorded data is being saved to the instrument automatically. After the data is saved, the [REC] lamp will turn off and the [PLAY] lamp will light.

Play back the recorded performance

Press the [PLAY] button to play back the recorded performance. To stop playback in the middle of a song, press the [PLAY] button again.

You can save the recorded data to a computer. You can also load the recorded data back from a computer and play it back on this instrument (page 25).

Pressing the [REC] button to start recording, then pressing the [PLAY] button to stop recording will erase all previously recorded data.

Archived