Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bill Park

A String

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, no!

I was just thinking of him and "the Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend" this very morning, this very morning. I am saddened to learn this. He was a good guy.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Oh, no!

I was just thinking of him and "the Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend" this very morning, this very morning. I am saddened to learn this. He was a good guy.

Funnily enough, the phrase 'Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend' came to me out of the blue just a couple of days ago & I thought of them both.

G.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

I think it's important to acknowledge the help and support Bill provided to us, here. From gear recommendations to mixing advice, I learned a lot from him. He was a good man and always willing to help out a friend. RIP, Bill.

For sure.

Oh, no!

Funnily enough, the phrase 'Rock 'n' Roll Girlfriend' came to me out of the blue just a couple of days ago & I thought of them both.

G.

Yeah...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Just heard of Bill's passing on another audio-related forum where he was a member. He will be missed very much. I always admired his deep knowledge, professional background & experience, & his ability to respond respectfully to both sides in the sometimes heated world of internet communication.

Happy trails, Bill, travel well.

Scott Fraser

I'm late to this sad news - been away. Bill was great! A true fountain of knowledge! He and 'Zan walked me through some 'puter nightmares way back, like Photobucket and other software. RIP!
Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

Archived