Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Diana Krall in Rio on TV

Fred_C

Hey Guys,

I'm watching a terrific concert on the Ovation Channel. Diana Krall in Rio. It's almost totally a Bossa Nova gig. She's astounding. She sings like an angel and plays so cool. As an added bonus, she always has a great guitarist onboard. You get to hear some stellar playing and look at some really gorgeous archtops. Plus the concert is 2 1/2 hours long! Yeah Man!

I think that there is getting to be a lot more Jazz on TV. This makes me very happy.

If you play cool, you are cool.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah Man!

I think that there is getting to be a lot more Jazz on TV. This makes me very happy.

Cool, man, cool. Jazz, man, Jazz. :cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Yeah Man!

Cool, man, cool. Jazz, man, Jazz. :cool:

Hey Caevan,

Happy New Year!

Are you making fun of me? :laugh:

I know I'm addicted. Jazz guitar is all I talk about, think about, all I care about. It's challenging (for me at least) to learn and really fun to play. I really " like, dig it, Man"

"Ya' dig"?

Take it easy

If you play cool, you are cool.

The intro and everything that follows is tasty! I really like the guy on the brushes when he's using the drum as a cymbal, the guitar work near the end is really cool. The bass lead work was very cool and at the end you catch him using that bow! Her piano chops are great and have some cool chord runs too...I was up at 4am and it soothed me back to sleep... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

She's great, and gorgeous.

Elvis Costello is a lucky bastard.

Hey P90,

Happy New Year! +1 on your comments.She's fine. Sings like an angel and has terrific Piano chops!

Same to you, Fred.

Archived