Jump to content

Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Replacing the tube in the Hammond 3300


Recommended Posts

I have read Jim A.'s thread about replacing the tube. My problem is that I can not tell what kind of connectors are holding the grill on. Mine does not seem to have the usual Phillips Head screws, one in each corner. The 'screws' appear small and appear to be imbedded in the mesh. I was wondering before I try a small army of screw drivers, if any of you might know. Thanks. I have a picture but don't have anyway of getting it up for viewing presently.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...