Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So far, so good!

whitefang

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it ended for me , no maybe thats the killer Hangover.Got laid off for 9 days over xmas, I think its a good thing, and drank my self stupid last night for the end.

Lok

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,

Glad we are all still here to keep those old tunes and memories alive...and hopefully come up with some new ones. (62 and still have a couple drinks a day per doctor's orders, stictly for medicinal purposes). hic hic hic up. :crazy:
Take care, Larryz

I vaguely recall that when I was in grammar (elementary) school, we would do nuclear attack drills. The drill was comprised of getting under your desk and putting your arms over your head. This was referred to as "Duck and Cover". This would have done a lot of good in a nuclear explosion.

So, if anything happens today, don't forget to "Duck and Cover". Actually a more effective tactic would probably be to "Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye".

If you play cool, you are cool.

MY elementary school was old enough to NOT have lockers. Coats and jackets were hung on hooks on the walls of the halls. Instead of "Duck and Cover", we were instructed to move into the hall and crouch down where the wall met the floor.

Just as "effective".

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

I vaguely recall that when I was in grammar (elementary) school, we would do nuclear attack drills. The drill was comprised of getting under your desk and putting your arms over your head. This was referred to as "Duck and Cover". This would have done a lot of good in a nuclear explosion.

I remember those...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

In my 61 years on this Earth, I never knew anyone who ever drank themselves SMART.

Whitefang

Actually, I did drink myself smart once. Senior year of college,I had to take a Linguistics course. I had a choice of Structural or Historical Linguistics and I chose Historical. More interesting.

One day, I had an exam in the afternoon. I went out to lunch with a bunch of other seniors who had recently turned 21. Rather than eating lunch, we started to drink hard liquor. There were five of us and each of us bought a round. We didn't eat anything. By the time we got back to school we were all thoroughly totalled.

I'm sure I reeked of alcohol. I walked into the exam and poured myself into a desk. My prof. noting my condition, approached me and offered to give me the exam another day. I said, "No doctor, I studied and I'm as prepared as I'm gonna' get.

A week passed and my prof. handed back the blue books. When I opened my blue book, there was a note that said, "A+. You really should consider drinking more often".

:laugh:

If you play cool, you are cool.

My wife and I watched some stuff on TV about "End day survivors". Those twinks who got so wrapped up in this 12/21/12 Mayan calendar nonsense that they spent tens of thousands of dollars constructing bunkers underground on their property and stocking them with food and supplies. They vowed they would be down in the bunkers, weapons at the ready, come December 21!

My wife thought it would be a good idea to find the entrances to all those bunkers and PAVE over them. Then these nuts will be out of OUR hair!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Or convince them that you are Quetzalcoatl*, and they are to be your divine army.

* yes, I know he's an Aztec deity, but hey! They were neighbors to the Mayans...

Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: âNinety percent of everything is crapâ

My FLMS- Murphy's Music in Irving, Tx

http://murphysmusictx.com/

Archived