Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rush (finally!) inducted into the Hall of Fame

Dana.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great. I hope Neil Peart comes up with a witty acceptance speech blasting the RRHoF for taking so long to acknowledge them. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

PPG wave, Minimoog, Moog taurus pedal, and OBXa owners rejoice.....but no Deep Purple though. Also long overdue (and I live in Cleveland)

Roland RD-2000, Yamaha Motif XF7, Mojo 61, Invisible keyboard stand (!!!!!), 1939 Martin Handcraft Imperial trumpet

"Everyone knows rock music attained perfection in 1974. It is a scientific fact." -- Homer Simpson

The rock n roll hall of fame is beneath rush and deep purple. It's beneath most of the people in it. It's stupid. It's contrary to what rock n roll was initially all about. It's like Justin Bieber telling the Eagles that they're alright in his book.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Does Deep Purple have a huge fanbase lobbying for them? No.

Rush fans were the Trekies of Rock.

I can say that because I is one.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

Archived