Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bad keyboard jokes.

Rockhouse

How many keyboard players does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Ten.

One to screw in the lightbulb and nine to fight off all the guitar players who want to stand directly under the lightbulb.

American Keyworks AK24+ Diablo (with bow), Hammond L100, Korg M3 expanded, Korg Sigma, Yamaha MM8, Yamaha SY99

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the "A" material, folks.

Here's hoping that day job sticks. :rolleyes:

;)

Well, I'm saving the "good" keyboard jokes for the thread not titled "bad" keyboard jokes, heh.

American Keyworks AK24+ Diablo (with bow), Hammond L100, Korg M3 expanded, Korg Sigma, Yamaha MM8, Yamaha SY99

A guy leaves his accordian in the backseat of his car. He comes back later to find his window smashed and, in his backseat, two accordians.
My favorite accordian joke!

... hmmm ... also the only one I know ...

What's the difference between an onion and and accordian?

Nobody cries when you chop up an accordian.

"Someone who knows how to play the accordion and doesn't."

~ Al Cohn's definition of a gentleman

Actually, I love the accordion, bagpipes, harmonica and even screeching mizmars. Played outside their usual idioms, they have some additional liveliness on offer. Yeah, I like the bagpipes, sorry!

How many synthesists does it take to change a light bulb?

That depends. Is the socket Firewire or Thunderbolt?

"Well, the 60s were fun, but now I'm payin' for it."
        ~ Stan Lee, "Ant-Man and the Wasp"

Girl walks up to a keyboard player and says: What would you rather have.....roses on your piano or tulips on your organ?

(drum roll, ka thump)

There's a smilie for that :rimshot::D

"I'm well acquainted with the touch of a velvet hand..."

How many synthesists does it take to change a light bulb?

That depends. Is the socket Firewire or Thunderbolt?

:laugh:

Be prepared.

And that's exactly the reason why I bought this handy-dandy adapter... just in case.

(I wanna be a synthesist Eagle Scout whenever I finally decide to grow up.) :cool:

http://www.i-tech.com.au/Library/Image/Product/XMD464ZM.jpg

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

OK....

A guy (we'll call him Sam) is playing a solo lounge gig. There's a guy at the bar who is still sober, and he's knocked out by what he hears. It's the greatest lounge player ever: unequalled versions of Smoke Gets In Your Eye, Willow Weep For Me, etc, etc. Sam is just lining 'em up and killing 'em.

Sam ends his set and head to the loo for some relief. The fan follows him. The fan gushes: "That was the greatest solo piano ever. You're a monster, a God. I could listen all night. And oh, hey, do you know your fly is unzipped?"

Sam replies: "No, but if you whistle some of it, I can probably handle it".

J.S. Bach Well Tempered Klavier

The collected works of Scott Joplin

Ray Charles Genius plus Soul

Charlie Parker Omnibook

Stevie Wonder Songs in the Key of Life

Weather Report Mr. Gone

• 2 weeks later...

[just a plain ol' musician joke; pianist thrown in to keep on topic :)]

A concert pianist visits his friend the violinist...

Pianist: "I have terrible news! The maestro went to your house, sacked the place, murdered your pets, smashed your instruments, tore up your sheet music and burned the place down!"

Violinist: [excitedly] "The maestro came to my house? Really?"

Roland Fantom 06; Yamaha P-125; QSC K10; Cubase 13 Pro; Windows 10

WARNING X RATED!!!!! Piano player walks into a publishing company and says "I've got some great new songs." Publisher says "let's hear 'em." Guy says "this first tune is called "Fuck My Brains Out All Night Long". Publisher says "That's not really what I was looking for". Guy says OK, how about this one called Suck My Dick Big Mama, I Love You". Publisher says "What else you got?"? Piano player says "here's one I just wrote yesterday called I Want To Come In Your Mouth". Publisher says "don't you now you are a jerk-off asshole?" Piano player says "Know it, I fuckin' wrote it."
Randy Skolnik

Regarding the joke about the guitarist standing in the light, I was trying to (tactfully) get my guitar player to turn down a little. I told him,"it's not that I think you're drowning me out, it's that you're playing SO LOUD, that I feel like someone is sticking an ice pick into my ear.
Randy Skolnik

Archived