Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboards needed for RoSFest

Spherical

My band IQ are appearing on the second day of the Rites of Spring Festival (RoSFest) on May 5th in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, and as a British band on a tight budget we're flying over to the US for the show with minimal equipment. The backline company lined up for the festival can provide a lot of the gear we need, but only have a small selection of keyboards. Specifically my keyboard rig requires a Kurzweil PC3x and any other Kurzweil PC3 model (PC361, PC3, PC3x), and it's critical that I find exactly those keyboards as I have a large number of setups programmed in to control my rack modules etc.

Can any of you US-based keyboard players recommend somewhere reliable that I might be able to hire a Kurzweil PC3x and another PC3-range keyboard in that region for that day? Or do you live nearby and would be able to help me out and lend me yours? I'd be happy to pay standard hire rates, and should be able to get you on the guest list for the show itself.

Hope someone can help...starting to get very worried!

Spherical

Kurzweil PC3x, Muse Receptor 2+ Pro, Nord G2 Modular, Mellotron M400, Nord Electro, Motif Rack ES, D50, JV1080, Triton / Prophecy / MS10, Logan String Synth

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey sorry I don't have any Kurz keyboards, but I was actually just curious what average standard renting costs are for a pro-level keyboard in the US. Anyone know? I may actually consider renting for my some of my summer tour dates as well.

Thanks

A.J. Blues

Manager and Keyboardist

The Tash Brothers Band

www.myspace.com/TheTashBrothersBand

Hi Spherical,

I saw IQ live once or twice in Belgium and have most of their albums. I wish I could help in any way... Good luck with the concert, I sincerely hope you find a way to get your keyboards!

It's not a clone, it's a Suzuki.

Thanks Morizzle.... I have a few leads for the keyboards now, so it's looking like I might be ok.
Kurzweil PC3x, Muse Receptor 2+ Pro, Nord G2 Modular, Mellotron M400, Nord Electro, Motif Rack ES, D50, JV1080, Triton / Prophecy / MS10, Logan String Synth

Spherical -

Are you Neil Durant? If so, I loved your work with Sphere3 and have tried to introduce prog-minded members on this board to that band's work whenever the topic comes up. Hope you get the Kbs you need for the gig.

Regards,

Tim Wat

Archived