Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Vangelis in Qatar

Dana.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting photos. A lot of Rolands JD-990s and JV-1080, though there was a Kronos in there too. After having gone ultra hip and modern with software, my return to hardware has convinced me that depending on the sounds you use a lot of the old stuff still cuts it.
Roland Fantom G6, D-70, JP-8000, Juno-106, JV-1080, Moog Minitaur, Korg Volca Keys, Yamaha DX-7. TG33, Logic Pro, NI plugs, Arturia plugs etc etc

Vangelis isn't playing much of anything musically but I give him credit for helping the economy in keeping folks gainfully employed. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

That Zyklus Midi system of his looks interesting...

Sometimes, in the early stages of an environment (such as Midi) extremely useful ideas are experimented with which the mass market doesn't reward.

I am not aware of anything it does with midi clips that someone can't set up Ableton to do, but it still makes you wonder ...

Vangelis isn't playing much of anything musically but I give him credit for helping the economy in keeping folks gainfully employed. :laugh::cool:

they're all rich, filthy Europeans not poor, broke Greeks :deadhorse:

Be grateful for what you've got - a Nord, a laptop and two hands

Archived