Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ray Manzarek Feb 1991

dazzjazz

Hi all,

I can't put my hands on Feb. 1991, vol. 17 #2 - it's in storage and hard to get to.

Can anyone help out - I'd love to check out some of the transcriptions.

Darren

www.dazzjazz.com

PhD in Jazz Organ Improvisation.

BMus (Hons) Jazz Piano.

1961 A100.Leslie 45 & 122. MAG P-2 Organ. Kawai K300J. Yamaha CP4. Moog Matriarch. KIWI-8P.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Darren, I have a copy of it here in Sydney, just had a look. Reminded me of when I learned some of those riffs 20 years ago... Should have another go. Let me know if you want to lend/scan it etc... bit busy right now but could copy the pages for you...

Leon

Roland Fantom G6, D-70, JP-8000, Juno-106, JV-1080, Moog Minitaur, Korg Volca Keys, Yamaha DX-7. TG33, Logic Pro, NI plugs, Arturia plugs etc etc

No worries. Glad you got hold of it. My scanner no longer works with osx.6 so it would have been a while. I read the interview again, very interesting. Been a long time since I learned those riffs too.

Stay well!

Roland Fantom G6, D-70, JP-8000, Juno-106, JV-1080, Moog Minitaur, Korg Volca Keys, Yamaha DX-7. TG33, Logic Pro, NI plugs, Arturia plugs etc etc

Leh - Have you tried VueScan? It works with almost every scanner, free upgrades, constant updates for new scanners, and updates for the OS updates.

http://www.hamrick.com/

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived