Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Contemporary Classical Composer...

Cygnus64

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"It is always crucial to dominate a sense of 'melodies of platform', never more so than today. To deny is a natural desire, but my current compositional activity seeks to reject all forces. It also influences and transcribes textually-Stockhausenesque module-juxtapositions. I was first introduced to the concept of 'post-serially-triadic texture-hemiolas' last year, and it has allowed me a greater depth of pitch-classes, especially whilst denying the ultimate resonance. My work aims to deconstruct soloistically-unified silences with collaboratively-experimental timbres whilst creating certain oppositions or contrasting tones. All composers should visualise a variety of phrases, and (if this senses diametric works), proceed to seek temporally until the best result is achieved."

"It is always crucial to dominate a sense of 'melodies of platform', never more so than today. To deny is a natural desire, but my current compositional activity seeks to reject all forces. It also influences and transcribes textually-Stockhausenesque module-juxtapositions. I was first introduced to the concept of 'post-serially-triadic texture-hemiolas' last year, and it has allowed me a greater depth of pitch-classes, especially whilst denying the ultimate resonance. My work aims to deconstruct soloistically-unified silences with collaboratively-experimental timbres whilst creating certain oppositions or contrasting tones. All composers should visualise a variety of phrases, and (if this senses diametric works), proceed to seek temporally until the best result is achieved."

Are you sure it wasn't our friend missRichardTee who wrote this? :crazy:

John.

some stuff on myspace

Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73, Hammond: XK-1, Yamaha: XS7

Korg: M3-73 EXpanded, M50-88, X50, Roland: Juno D, Kurzweil: K2000vp.

Archived