Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Regarding music posts...

picker

ok. i've stickied she ra's "post your music for honest feedback" thread. it's at the top of the forum. new threads of recordings or videos of your own work will be merged/deleted. persistent behavior will generate a very terse PM from me.

if this format doesn't work, we will go to a sub-forum, but it seems ok for the guitar players.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I could have gone the rest of my life just fine and dandy without ever hearing that echoing in the back of my head again...

:freak:

Funny thing is I never watched it at the time - too old. But caught some episodes this summer with young relatives while in the US...

I was 12 when that series hit. I hated He-Man already, and She-Ra was positively nauseating. That was right in the middle of the "every toy now has a cartoon" craze, and She-Ra was near the top of the heap in terms of "throwaway" plots.

He Man was after my time and before my kids' time. I have a nephew who grew up very close to me and Eileen. He was nuts for Masters of the Universe. This is my favorite.

All hail Stinkor, Evil Master of Odors.

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/collect_toy/stinkor01_full.jpg

Push the button Frank.

In light of recent forum developments, I was thinking of changing my name too ... Nah, think I will pass :grin:

(..sigh...) ...It's like I don't even know who any of you are anymore...(sniff)..

Things are just the way they are, and they're only going to get worse.

We've still got a He-Man blanket around the house from when our son was little and occasionally we even use it when we are cold.

It has the power.

Ah, so it's an electric blanket. I see.

Peace,

snowturtle

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

I need to check in more...

People changing names, recalling old TV heroes, having a spat...

It took me 10 minutes to figure out who was who... Not sure I have it all figured out yet.

At least there is a music thread sticky out of it

He-Man, She-Ra, don't forget the Thundercats- Hoooooooo!!!

Then there was the little Transformers knockoff- the Go-Bots

Ahh, the memories...

"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind"- George Orwell

Archived