Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The new look of Keyboard Magazine

Dan South

I'm not sure whether this is a one-issue deal or a reboot of the magazine's format, but WOW!!!!

I'm really impressed with the layout and the content. Lots of printed music and in-depth lessons. Great reviews including comparisons of similar products. The whole concept is cleaner and clearer than past layouts.

And... it's... BIGGER!!!!!

(I thought maybe I was shrinking until I held it up to last month's issue.)

Great work! I'll be eagerly awaiting next month's installment.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI - this is the third thread on the new format, not including the one over Editor's Office. I'd provide the link to the main one, but I'm on my iPad right now.

Here is the big one

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

HI Dan and Joe,

This isn't a one-issue deal, it's an overall redesign and we're going to keep doing it this way. I'm very pleased to hear you liked it. Now to keep making 'em! :)

SF

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

Stephen, I love the new format... Well done.. and for the record I'm typically one of those guys who doesn't like change.. but this is definately good!! nice job.. Craig

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

Oh boy, yet again I get all these "spoilers" on the forum because my issues seem to arrive three weeks later than everyone else's. :-)

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Archived