Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm a Glutton For Punishment

plangentmusic

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell of an improvement, all the way around, over your last offering. Execution is cleaner, tone is more well-rounded, and there are no intonation issues.

Yes, it's fair to say that my skills have become considerably more honed over the last 4 days. : )

JAZZ UN-STANDARDS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vE4FoJ4Cr4&feature=related

DON'T FEAR...THE REVERB! 60's Instrumentals with MORE BASS!

Hell of an improvement, all the way around, over your last offering. Execution is cleaner, tone is more well-rounded, and there are no intonation issues.

Yes, it's fair to say that my skills have become considerably more honed over the last 4 days. : )

I think it's more fair to say you played this one better than you played the other one.

I couldn't do what you did here, not without a large number of clams and badly fretted notes. Since this is a bass forum, not a shellfish forum, I tip my hat to you, and elect not to record my own rendition. :D

Well done. I've often played a line along with the recording of Blackbird. Not an arrangement for bass, though, as you've done here.

PS--this video would be improved with some pictures of women in bikinis. :laugh:

"Everyone wants to change the world, but no one thinks of changing themselves." Leo Tolstoy

I think it's more fair to say you played this one better than you played the other one.

I couldn't do what you did here, not without a large number of clams and badly fretted notes. Since this is a bass forum, not a shellfish forum, I tip my hat to you, and elect not to record my own rendition. :D

:laugh:

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

Thanks for saying so bro.

Well done. I've often played a line along with the recording of Blackbird. Not an arrangement for bass, though, as you've done here.

PS--this video would be improved with some pictures of women in bikinis. :laugh:

Not sure it goes with the theme, then again, when are women in bikinis ever a bad idea? : )

Archived