Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT- Shaving

Marzzz

I don't mind shaving--it is the bikini waxing I dread.

;)

I know - the beauticians get all distracted with their iPhone facebook updates and the next thing you know you're checking out the state they've left your undercarriage in and asking which south american country that's supposed to look like?

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
badger brushes
?
Shaving brushes

Shaving brushes are made from badger hair- and from what I understand the badgers are from China. I guess this will piss the PETA (PITA?) people off, but they would think twice about protesting against people who wield straight razors... :laugh:

There are even different grades of hair based on what part of the pelt they are made from. A really good silver-tip brush will literally last a lifetime or more.

For you guys that shave in the shower, how do you handle the mirror situation?
Who needs a mirror? Use the Braille method. Also the best way to learn surface anatomy, with a cute friend.

I also got a Fusion in the mail, free. I'm light-bearded, and one of those blades lasts me months. I wonder if they'll ever recoup their investment.

For me (white, fair complexion) I usually use 2 electrics.....the old Norelco to take off most the stuff, and a new Braun to go over the now nearly smooth skin to really make it right.

Sometimes I use a Mach 3 with liquid hand soap; it gives a great shave, and I found, because it vibrates, in some tight spots I can hold it nearly motionless and it just trims away on its own.

Archived