Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Poll: Best Ever Mixed Race Piano Player

Bobadohshe

Just kidding. I saw this picture, thought it was hilarious and decided to share:

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6218/6309548533_10edd2ddbe_b.jpg

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just kidding. I saw this picture, thought it was hilarious and decided to share:

Forgive the upstage, but I heard a similar story with a twist on the punch line. Can't quote it word for word but it went something like this:

Her diary:

(same preceding paragraphs) but after ". . .he came to bed. . ." Insert ". . .and we had sex. But I still felt. . ." etc

His Diary:

Motorcylce won't start. Can't figure out why. Today was a disaster but at least I got a piece of ass.

Stan

Gig Rig: Yamaha S90 XS; Hammond SK-1; Rehearsal: Yamaha MOX8 Korg Triton Le61, Yamaha S90, Hammond XK-1

Retired: Hammond M2/Leslie 145, Wurly 200, Ensoniq VFX

I am NOT ignoring Theo Verelst.

Nice pad they got by the way.

My response to "Her Diary"? Face it,you are just another one of his possesions. Since mister Fashion Boy can afford such a nice pad, he can also afford to dump you, just like you did to so many men before you met him.

Where did you come up with this in the first place Boba?

Welcome to the 21st Century, where human beings are often instantly disposable, like so many other no longer needed objects.

OMG! I hope its not serious. Labor costs on motorcycles can be expensive. Give her Paxil, cheap easy fix!

Nah, you don't give a chick Paxil. It makes 'em fat.

(headed straight to hell)

My response to "Her Diary"? Face it,you are just another one of his possesions. Since mister Fashion Boy can afford such a nice pad, he can also afford to dump you, just like you did to so many men before you met him.

Welcome to the 21st Century, where human beings are often instantly disposable, like so many other no longer needed objects.

Um, it seems you're reading a lot into a simple joke about a woman's tendency to dwell and a guy's cluelessness. Struck a nerve, did it?

Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

Back OT - Mixed race eh? There's a B3 player does a Tuesday night spot with a trio in this little bar in Mos Eisley. Really hairy and grunts when he plays (like Keith only deeper). Definitely some Wookie blood in him (this guy - not Keith) - but four hands (this guy and probably Keith J - have you heard him noodle?).

Anyway he's my contender. Does the walking bass thing on the pedals with one of his hooves.

Gotta be the winner. I'll get a clip on my camera and Youtube it.

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

Now if you'd answered your band leader like this, instead of whizzing your pants.....

What we record in life, echoes in eternity.

MOXF8, Electro 6D, XK1c, Motif XSr, PEKPER, Voyager, Univox MiniKorg.

https://www.abandoned-film.com

Now if you'd answered your band leader like this, instead of whizzing your pants.....

Ouch. He shoots he scores.

I'm the piano player "off of" Borrowed Books.

Excuse me, but what kind of motorcycle does the guy in this picture ride? Does it have training wheels?

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

what kind of motorcycle does the guy in this picture ride? Does it have training wheels?

http://www.procycledepot.com/uimages/p_images/mc_enterprises/0000_MC_Enterprises_200_Series_Training_Wheel.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Maybe that band leader had a point after all.

;):facepalm::poke: :idk :snax:

Archived