Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT a new job

bennyguitfiddle

After working 18 years as a electro mechanical tech. I was Fired over a silly new rule they made and made an example out of me. Bastards! lol. so went looking for something else. now I am working for a security outfit that installs Fire and security alarms and cameras. absoulutly love it. my boss is the owner so he knows good work when he sees it. after a week he say to me. man your really talented what did you get fired for again. I told him and he like I would fire your old boss for letting someone like you get away. it is nice feel good again. thanks for fireing me B-D!!!!
Why do you lay down? I say that it beats standing up! whats got you feeling so down? I hold up my empty cup!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They probably made that rule just to get to you, Mate!

Always remember - If they're trying to get rid of you, you must be doing something right!!!!

:D

G.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

Hey thanks y'all! Good to be working for sure. My wife runs an in home daycare. It was killing me.LOL. anyway work plenty of hours and real busy. Love my job and my boss is real down to earth kinda Guy. I was scared for sure when I lost my job. But hey I landed on my feet. Now to play q little guitar this weekend. Oh and GO BIG RED!
Why do you lay down? I say that it beats standing up! whats got you feeling so down? I hold up my empty cup!

Archived