Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Keyboard Mag- take a cue from Rolling Stone mag!

mcgoo

I just saw where Rolling Stone magazine has their entire catalog of past issues online, free to subscribers. Wow. that's enough to make me consider resubscribing to RS.

Taking it a step further, imagine being able to search a database for product reviews or interviews, or...?

I'm sure RS has a "little" bit deeper pockets to make something like this happen, but it'd be lovely if Keyboard could ever so the same.

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asked, answered, not gonna happen anytime soon. Search this forum, or the more appropriate Keyboard Editor's Office forum for the particulars.

I'm assuming, of course, that you're currently subscribing to (and therefore supporting) Keyboard Magazine? ;)

Asked, answered, not gonna happen anytime soon. Search this forum, or the more appropriate Keyboard Editor's Office forum for the particulars.

I'm assuming, of course, that you're currently subscribing to (and therefore supporting) Keyboard Magazine? ;)

Currently subscribing you ask???? I'll have you know that I am the proud owner of EVERY single issue of keyboard mag! :thu:

So, for me, having them online wouldn't be a huge benefit unless it was searchable. Whenever I do a physical search I often can't find what I'm looking for... but I usually end up finding something I haven't read & end up getting sidetracked. :laugh:

I vaguely remember seeing discussions about this a while back, but I just saw the thing in RS & was moved by an overwhelming "how cool is that?" so I posted here without thinking or searching. Apologies, Mr. Sven. :blush:

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

Currently subscribing you ask???? I'll have you know that I am the proud owner of EVERY single issue of keyboard mag! :thu:

:thu: :thu: :thu:

I regret letting my subscription lapse, and (even worse) letting my wife convince me that I should get rid of my boxes of back issues in 2001. :cry::evil:

So, for me, having them online wouldn't be a huge benefit unless it was searchable. Whenever I do a physical search I often can't find what I'm looking for... but I usually end up finding something I haven't read & end up getting sidetracked. :laugh:

Ah, I remember those days well. :D

I vaguely remember seeing discussions about this a while back, but I just saw the thing in RS & was moved by an overwhelming "how cool is that?" so I posted here without thinking or searching. Apologies, Mr. Sven. :blush:

LOL... no worries, just figured I'd post that response so that people unfamiliar with the history of this topic wouldn't get all excited for no reason. ;)

Archived