Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm taking a break from the forum.

PicklesMahoney

Thanks Sven! Now I just need a minus sign in front of it. :-)

I see you deleted your earlier math post. Reminded me of learning Taylor series expansions. Which now reminds me of forgetting all that crap.

I did? I'll have to investigate that, I didn't delete any recent posts... :confused:

As for the minus sign, the only variants I could find are equations:

http://imetchrischris.com/images/e_ipi_01.png

http://www.math.utah.edu/~pa/images/eipi.gif

A lot of the higher math concepts I learned when pursuing my engineering degree are such dim, murky memories today... it seems like a lifetime ago. :freak:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another clue to pickles: when you're trying to be decent, please avoid stuff that looks like criticism, even if it's mild.
This is a joke right?

-Greg

Motif XS8, MOXF8, Hammond XK1c, Vent

Rhodes Mark II 88 suitcase, Yamaha P255

To most of the rest of us: I bet we could be a bit more positive and it wouldn't really hurt that much.

So true.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

+1

hmm...this the first time I've ever posted +1 on this forum...how the hell did I get such a high post count??

and woah, I just saw something I can hardly believe, Griff has a higher post count than Dave Bryce!! How did he do that without completely ruining the forum?

I see you deleted your earlier math post. Reminded me of learning Taylor series expansions. Which now reminds me of forgetting all that crap.

I did? I'll have to investigate that, I didn't delete any recent posts... :confused:

My bad, must have been looking at only one page but thinking I was looking at the whole thread. Your post is still there. I have no idea what the sum is. :laugh:

Another clue to pickles: when you're trying to be decent, please avoid stuff that looks like criticism, even if it's mild.
This is a joke right?
I don't see any humor. Maybe the joke's on me.

Click on his Nickname and check all his post, then you'll undestand. ;)

"The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king"

Why do people think "farewell threads" are necessary?

'cos they're attention-seeking ?...

after spending their whole lives getting bored of jumping from under bridges trying to scare goats ?

John.

some stuff on myspace

Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73, Hammond: XK-1, Yamaha: XS7

Korg: M3-73 EXpanded, M50-88, X50, Roland: Juno D, Kurzweil: K2000vp.

A lot of the higher math concepts I learned when pursuing my engineering degree are such dim, murky memories today... it seems like a lifetime ago. :freak:

Congratulations!

FWIW, I wore a bright yellow t-shirt emblazoned with "I HATE MATH" to my math diploma.

You wore it to your... diploma? I know you Canadians are a little odd with your usage, but do you mean.. and I'm just guessing here: "graduation?"

Oh, and +1

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

Got it now. Thanks.

And although I have no idea what "e" and "i" represent in "e to the i pi," I remember that it equals negative one. No idea at all why I remember that....

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy207/ALXis0/be-rational-get-real.png

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate? :laugh:

"The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king"

we will require - a shrubbery!

Oh yes - it's only a fleshwound! I'll bite your leg off!

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

Archived