Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I'm taking a break from the forum.

PicklesMahoney

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
-1 to Sven since he missed the obvious. ;)

Sorry, there's so many damned spoof threads it's hard to keep track... ;)

-1 to Sven since he isn't keeping up on the spoof threads. ;)

You're on a ROLL today, Mr. Forceman!

+1 :laugh:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Mr. Griffinator, may I add to your numerical sentiment, "and the horse you rode in on." :)

We have a winner! :D

True story: In my now-defunct prog metal band, Twelve Eighteen, we actually implemented that code as a riff to close one of our songs - basically just applied as guitar tab, with appropriate spacing between to delineate. It actually sounded pretty cool, other than the fact that it was just D-Eb chugging.

Mr. Griffinator, may I add to your numerical sentiment, "and the horse you rode in on." :)

True story: In my now-defunct prog metal band, Twelve Eighteen, we actually implemented that code as a riff to close one of our songs - basically just applied as guitar tab, with appropriate spacing between to delineate. It actually sounded pretty cool, other than the fact that it was just D-Eb chugging.

I'm sure Wakeman and Howe would be proud.

"The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king"

I'm sure Wakeman and Howe would be proud.

With no keyboardist in the band, I'm sure Wakeman wouldn't have given a fuck either way. ;)

Wish you well on that 27 hour drive - I don't envy you at all on that long ride!. Take care.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

You don't have to understand the binary part Noah, think 4 letters and then 3, followed by "the horse you rode in on".

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

110 10101 11 1011

11001 1111 10101

(let's see how many math and coding geeks can figure this out) :D

No bites, eh?

I'm no computer guy but I think you're one bit short of a byte.

You want me to start this song too slow or too fast?

Forte7, Nord Stage 3, XK3c, OB-6, Arturia Collection, Mainstage, MotionSound KBR3D. A bunch of MusicMan Guitars, Line6 stuff

+10

binary or decimal, take your pick.

(Pickles should get a clue. We pad our stats in the sports threads!)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Sigh.

At least pickles is trying to be better. It's unfortunate that he couldn't avoid making a jab.

Clue to pickles: we all have over 30 posts and don't need to post +1 to be able to post a for-sale.

Another clue to pickles: when you're trying to be decent, please avoid stuff that looks like criticism, even if it's mild.

To most of the rest of us: I bet we could be a bit more positive and it wouldn't really hurt that much.

.. and I finish with:

- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/archive/3/35/20070509180107%21E-to-the-i-pi.svg

(darnit, can't put it in img tags and can't find a gif, jpg, or png.)

To most of the rest of us: I bet we could be a bit more positive and it wouldn't really hurt that much.

This place has a very Cheers feel to me. Lots of people you talk to regularly, some real characters that stand out from the crowd, and sarcasm. Lots and lots and lots of sarcasm.

It wouldn't be nearly as fun without that last part. ;)

Archived