Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

David Sanborn and Joey D.

retrokeys

Just returned from The David Sanborn Trio show here in a local venue. Joey DeFrancesco, and Byron Landham. That's some backup. Needless to say, great playing from all quarters. Special bonus, Joey D. sang a couple as well. If you get the chance catch this show but it will send you back to the woodshed.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Ahem. Joey's rig?

There was a picture in the local newspaper of David and Joey performing. Looks as though Joey may have been using a B3. Hard to tell since the picture only showed the back and top half of the organ. Sitting on top of the B3 was a VENT. Although the picture wasn't super clear it appeared that all four jacks of the VENT were being used.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

If he's smart, he carries a Vent (why are you guys making it all caps?) for when backline fails him.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

If he's smart, he carries a Vent (why are you guys making it all caps?)

Here's the pic of the B3 and the VENT (i mean Vent)

http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2011110130340

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

Archived