Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Saw this : Free Hammond retro course

Phnymiboy

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the website:

NOTE: This Organ Course can only be sent to addresses in the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean Islands.

I figure it's nice to let everyone know so they don't waste their time if they're not in any of those locations. :thu:

Also, the form will throw an error if you don't specify a Church Name, so this might not get sent if you're not a church member. I'll let you know if I get mine (even though I do belong to a church, I'm not a representative of same, so I put "n/a" in that form field).

The web site said

You have submited your info to Hammond successfully. You will received the Hammond Organ Course soon. Thank you

I received an email that said

You have successful submited your info. you will receive the Hammond Course soon.

Thanks

:rolleyes:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

• 2 weeks later...

Just received an update :

Hey dere.

We're glad you showed in interest in our free basic music course. We've already sent it by snail-mail. Upon completion, you probably won't sound like Beethoven or Chopin or Jimmy Smith but you'll be moved along quite substantially in your efforts to learn to play or play better. Try not to overtax yourself in an individual session and be consistent with your practice. Whatever you do. just don't give up.

We'll be checking in on your progress from time to time.

Remember, should you ever be in the market for a new keyboard or an organ, I'm here for you and ready and able to meet your musical needs.

If you know of someone who might be interested in some of products, make sure you forward that information to me a.s.a.p. It could mean a $200.00 check with your name on it. And, make sure that they mention your name when they call.

Don't hesitate to call me at (630) 543-0277, ext. 36. My fax number is (630) 543-0279. Or, you may choose to call me outside regular business hours on my cell phone number at (773) 255-9402.

Thanks and be blessed.

"The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king"

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone received theirs yet? Like the above poster, I got notice on the 10th it was sent by snail mail. But, the snails at the USPS usually are faster than that.

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I just looked at their offering and I think I have the entire "original" course that was in the bench of either the BC or C2 when I bought them. I know I have several boxes that contain a whole bunch of vintage organ course material dating back to the 40's and 50's.

I might just order it to see if my collection is complete.

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

I got mine. This thing is a riot! It includes 20 songs such as Merrily We Roll Along, For He's a Jolly Good Fellow, and Michael, Row the Boat Ashore, as well as stickers for the notes to place on your two manuals and pedals.

:D

Archived