Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Roland products 15 Sep 2011...

NBrooks

...all up online at http://www.rolandconnect.com/

Some software, new looper, couple of FX pedals, and some weird sampling thing. Nothing particularly interesting for KCers unfortunately.

However, my interest was piqued by the new PM03 drum monitor - it's a 2.1 system that is fairly compact, with upward-firing tweeters. I wondered if this might make a decent (albeit unorthodox) keyboard monitor for home use. Anyone got any experience with the PM01?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some software, ... Nothing particularly interesting for KCers unfortunately.

They have this new Sonar expanded thingy. I was reading one of the features:

Music XML connects SONAR X1 to your favorite notation software.

That would kick ass for anyone who does notation. :thu::thu:

Some people get really upset when anything remotely negative about Roland is posted.

OK, here's something positive:

Lots of Roland gear showed up on America's Got Talent this summer.

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Careful now. Some people get really upset when anything remotely negative about Roland any manufacturer is posted.

Fixed.

Indeed. Red appears to be hallowed ground...

:laugh:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Meh. It's all BS. there are defenders of everything on this forum. It just seems to depend on if the defender is reading that day. :laugh:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Did anyone spot the weirdo new monitoring speaker/amp for electronic drummers, that looks like an Ashiko but with two speaker cones where the playing head should be?

Eugenio Upright, 60th Anniversary P-Bass, USA Geddy Lee J-Bass, Yamaha BBP35, D'angelico SS Bari, EXL1,

Select Strat, 70th Anniversary Esquire, LP 57, Eastman T486, T64, Ibanez PM2, Hammond XK4, Moog Voyager

Did anyone spot the weirdo new monitoring speaker/amp for electronic drummers

Mark, I think you're referring to the PM-03 drum monitor the OP mentioned. I'm impressed with the Ashiko reference. The usual comparison is a kitchen waste bin.

Archived