Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Reviews and So Cal GTG

C Steve Araujo

Hey guys,

There's some new reviews on my website www.TheBassHang.com, also there's a link to my YouTube channel that hosts all of my videos.

I'm also planning a casual bass gathering in Laguna Niguel CA.

Here are the details:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=137292613034427

The next Bass Hang is SCHEDULED!!!!

Put Sunday Oct 2 from 4pm-8pm in your calendars. The Bass Hang is invading It's A Grind Coffee House in Laguna Niguel, off of the 5 Fwy and Alicia!!!

Bring your instruments or amps or just about any equipment you'd like to share....or just come and hang, play some killer basses, and listen to some great bassist!!!!

As always...anybody and any musicians are MORE THAN WELCOME!!!!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I can talk the wife into letting me go, I'll try to swing down there. She may not go for two bass events in one month. :)

Speaking of that....Steve, are you going to BPL too?

Hi Russell,

I am going to try my best to make it to BPL!! I had tickets the last two years but ended up having gigs, so this might be the year...hopefully!!

If you can make the Bass Hang that would be awesome....the Bass Hangs are mini versions of the REAL bass events...more "grass roots" if you will!!

Hope to meet up my friend!!!

She may not go for two bass events in one month. :)

Really? Two in a month is one too many?

We now have a baby in the house (our first) and I am "gently" encouraged to hang around a bit more.

Thanks Steve, I hope I can get down there. Sundays are always interesting time management!

"Of all the world's bassists, I'm one of them!" - Lug

Why did you have to kill two innocent birds....?

I like that "gently" encouraged. I have all but quit playing due to time constraints with my kids. Oh well, when they are in college I will jam away.

The last one of these things I went to in my neck of the woods turned into a pissing contest of bands that are going nowhere. It was funny. Of course it wasn't just bass players though.

How do you sign a computer screen?

She may not go for two bass events in one month. :)

Really? Two in a month is one too many?

We now have a baby in the house (our first) and I am "gently" encouraged to hang around a bit more.

Thanks Steve, I hope I can get down there. Sundays are always interesting time management!

Congrats on the new addition to the family!! Hope to meet up one of these days!!

Why did you have to kill two innocent birds....?

I like that "gently" encouraged. I have all but quit playing due to time constraints with my kids. Oh well, when they are in college I will jam away.

The last one of these things I went to in my neck of the woods turned into a pissing contest of bands that are going nowhere. It was funny. Of course it wasn't just bass players though.

These get togethers are really low key and pretty mellow, just a bunch of bassists hanging out and some great manufacturers bringing out some great gear. It's open to anyone with a passion for bass, bass playing, bass building, amp building, pedal building, etc......

Archived