Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kronos 61 or 73?

J. Dan

Keep us up on how things turn out! I'm interested in what your positives and negatives are with this board. You're a guy who is really going to put it to the test - as much as you're gigging and the wide varieties of sounds you require.

This will be good! :thu:

Yes I will, any i suspect my criteria will be much different than most of you. I'm not looking forward to this - it's always very tedious redoing almost 100 songs with complex sounds, sequences, etc., but each time I've done it, I feel like I've made improvements. I hope to get it all done within a few weeks of getting my new rig (which will require many all-nighters). I'll keep you all posted.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've played the 61 and for what your are using it for it should be fine. I'm thinking of the 73 as I need the weighted action for major piano parts and I prefer a heavier action, but for an 80's band I would definitely buy the 61! Save money and the weight. I assume you are not really buying it for the piano sounds anyway.

Kurzweil PC3x, Nord Electro 3, Nord C-1, Casio Privia PX-3, Yamaha DX-7, Korg Polysix, Moog Taurus 3, Yamaha Motif XS (rack),Ventilator, QSC K12, K10

Archived