Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

anybody has Arturia Analog Experience?

offnote

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but wonder how is the keyboard feel comparable to other midi controllers.

Better than anything M-Audio makes; similar to the Novation Nocturn, but with tighter springs... a pretty good, fast action, not weighted.

thanks, that makes novation nocturn promising because it's cheaper like 100 bucks and also lighter.

Having hard time deciding on 49 pianoteq controller...

I believe it's a CME keybed?

FYI, I have the software-only Factory version, and with 3500 presets, you are bound to find something good. The tweaks are limited to envelope, chorus + delay mix, 4 "useful" parameters, lfo rate + amount (applied to whatever param they deemed significant), and filter cutoff + reso. It's enough to get some meaningful sound variants (which you can store as snapshots or new patches).

I can't speak to how well they emulate the originals, but the Minimoog and CS80 stuff sounds great to me.

-John

I make software noises.

I also have the Analog Factory software-only and I like it for the strings and brasses. I like the look of the Laboratory Experience keyboard, and I bought the Factory software on sale to see if it gave me what I wanted sound-wise before I went for the controller. I'm glad to hear good reports on the action. This also looks like it has the perfect controller layout for M-Tron Pro, which is one of my go-to VSTs.

Archived