Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Classy post of the day: Where's midijr?

eric

I was thinking about applying some Sven Golly "ignore" tactics and realized that the KC version of HC's Chick Korea has suddenly disappeared off the forum, around about the time that famous guy from Apple, Steve Jobs joined. Coincidence?

:wave:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I could tell since I already had him on ignore, and when he changed his name to Steve Jobs, he had his old avatar until I suggested he change it. :)

Same thing happened with jymB/Blue Eyesis/whatever he calls himself now.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

That explains SOOOOOO much!

I thought there was something amiss with Mr. Jobs.

Carry on.

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

I was thinking about applying some Sven Golly "ignore" tactics

:wave:

I think we've determined that Sven doesn't actually put anyone on "ignore," he just facilitates it for others.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

I have to say that I've grown to like midijr/Steve Jobs. Sure his command of the English language isn't the greatest, but he does genuinely seem to be interested in keyboards and gaining knowledge of them. I'd also say it seems his English is improving from participating here, which has made it much easier to understand him and see that he's pretty geniune
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

I have to say that I've grown to like midijr/Steve Jobs. Sure his command of the English language isn't the greatest, but he does genuinely seem to be interested in keyboards and gaining knowledge of them. I'd also say it seems his English is improving from participating here, which has made it much easier to understand him and see that he's pretty geniune

:thu:

"The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king"

The question must be asked: does this guy really deserve his own thread? :rolleyes:

:snax:

Not really at all, but someone asked a few weeks ago about why some regulars were starting to defect from the forum and why it seemed "less classy" around here. I believe this guy is unfortunately a large contributor to the lower signal to noise ratio on KC and even a few of his rubbish posts make it feel like the circus that HC became. Perhaps I need to use the ignore function for the first time in years.

Aw, c'mon eric, you have to admit that "Steve Jobs'" thread about how he couldn't update Windows was pretty funny, mostly due to some of the responses he got. ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I thought of him logging into Windows support forum with that name and avatar still cracks me up.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

Archived