Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hermida Audio

kmg

I'm having trouble contacting Alf Hermida @ Hermida Audio.

I've tried thru the website and direct email.

I know he had virus problems with his site in late June/early July, but I thought he had them sorted.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like a legit operation but I couldn't find a phone number anywhere on their site. Hmmm....you can twitter and tweet 'till your thumbs go numb but I'm pretty leary of a business that keeps their phone number a secret. Good luck with that.
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

Alf is awesome and his products are insanely cool. I bought a ZenDrive from him and also his Reverb pedal and he cut me an outrageous deal on a Mosferatu pedal in return for a favor I did for him, without asking for anything in return.

He is very busy and takes a while to get back to you by E mail. How long have you been waiting.....are you ordering a pedal?

I have his phone number but unfortunately I cannot share that without his permission. All I can say is keep trying the E mail route and maybe FaceBook.

I can understand the phone number thing Lefty. Can you imagine how many calls he would get 24/7 with people calling from all around the world? Maybe his operation is a real small or even owner operated, no staff....or maybe just assemblers. No way he can list his phone and he probably has to wade through mountains of E mails.

It took me almost 9 months to get my first pedal from him, my ZenDrive, from the time I ordered it.

Good guy, great product.

Alf is awesome and his products are insanely cool. I bought a ZenDrive from him and also his Reverb pedal and he cut me an outrageous deal on a Mosferatu pedal in return for a favor I did for him, without asking for anything in return.

He is very busy and takes a while to get back to you by E mail. How long have you been waiting.....are you ordering a pedal?

I have his phone number but unfortunately I cannot share that without his permission. All I can say is keep trying the E mail route and maybe FaceBook.

I can understand the phone number thing Lefty. Can you imagine how many calls he would get 24/7 with people calling from all around the world? Maybe his operation is a real small or even owner operated, no staff....or maybe just assemblers. No way he can list his phone and he probably has to wade through mountains of E mails.

It took me almost 9 months to get my first pedal from him, my ZenDrive, from the time I ordered it.

Good guy, great product.

Thanks for the background info, Fumblyfingers.

Looks like I just need to be patient. I can wait.

It was worth the wait let me tell you. My ZenDrive has a super range of tones and so does my Mosferatu. The Mos seems a bit more laid back, not quite as gainy as the Zen...a bit darker also. The best way I can describe it is......Mosferatu~Samba Pa Ti-Santana.......... Zendrive~Talk To Your Daughter-Robben Ford.

Between those two pedals and my Fulltone OCDv3 I personally feel that I have overdrive and distortion fully covered.

Check your PM's kmg for my reply. That Dual Boost pedal you are ordering looks extremely cool. Like I said...awesome for a small tube combo that has no channel switching....set it Clean, use the pedal for Crunch and Lead tones.

Archived