Jump to content

Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboard rig camouflage


Recommended Posts

Does anybody know (or remember) a guy who was making drapes/sheets/scenery that you draped across your keyboards and stands to make them look like a faux piano? I found this guy on craigslist a while back, but I cant seem to find him anymore.
Hitting "Play" does NOT constitute live performance. -Me.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I asked the same question months ago because I saw one of those on Austin City Limits, I thought someone posted a link to the product. If I remember , it looked like the back of an upright piano. Is that the one your thinking of?

SpaceStation V3,


KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage


Link to comment
Share on other sites

There's a guy here in Indy who built a shell that looks like a piano, but it's on wheels with rack rails in it so he can have all his rack gear permanently installed in there, same with his keyboard, so he just rolls his whole rig in, all the wiring goes to a wiring plate on the side of the shell, much like you'd see in the wall of a studio. Wish I could find a pic of it (saw it the other day) but I don't know the dude's name.
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...