Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Amplification for Clonewheel: Subwoofer or bass amp?

MojoGuyPan

Okay just wanted to tap into the collective wisdom here. Been searching to no avail.

I currently am playing a Nord C1 clonewheel and Moog LP in a hard rock/70's metal type band. Some tunes I'm going clean with the clonewheel other songs I'm cranking distortion like a mad man.

Currently I have a Traynor K4 which I really like. It is pretty good when playing piano and rhodes on my digital for jazz restaurant type gigs and is convenient. Also with the band, the amp easily keeps up with the guitarist and the bassist with his 4x10 cabinet.

However I've got a set of MIDI pedals hooked up the Nord and have been using them to fatten and heavy up parts of some tunes and have noticed the lack of deep bass on the Traynor K4 probably due to just having a 12" in there. It seems like the 12" is trying with all its might and shaking more than Hulk Hogan getting his second wind but it just can't pump it out at the high volume levels.

I was thinking of supplementing the K4 with either a powered subwoofer or plain 15" bass combo amp, or maybe even just getting a 1x15" passive bass cabinet and making a connection for it on my K4 running in series with the 12".

I don't see anybody talking about using amp supplementation here. I don't want a PA. I like the K4 big time but just need some bass augmentation. The only post here that mentioned a subwoofer was the guy that sold GEM keyboards who had the Motion Sound SW15 but he didn't really say too much about it other than having it.

The SW15 is a little more than I want to spend at $800 but if its awesome I may sacrifice. I do see that Peavy has a powered 18" subwoofer (PV118D) that goes for like $500 and is closer to my budget but still 18" seems a little big.

The final option is either getting a 1x15" bass cab and just wiring it up to the K4. They run about $250 or so for the Peavy or maybe just getting a cheap 15" combo bass amp so as not to fry my K4.

Anyway, I just want to know your thoughts on the matter and if you guys use subs for deep bass from your Moog or clonewheels.

Oh and by the way we are playing in really small bars and clubs. We have a little PA for vocals. It is not one of those situations where we are playing at the House of Blues and using their PA for sound and our amps for monitors. Our individual amps are the sound and the K4 is loud enough to pierce ear drums in these tiny clubs. I just want to shake some spleens too.

Peace Out,

Big D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My experience is that a 12" speaker doesn't replicate pedals well. I use a bass amp that I got from a friend. It has a 15" woofer and a horn and sounds great. A real 122 Leslie has a 15" bass rotor. So does the newer Leslie 2121 stationary speaker which makes a great keyboard amp.

If I were you I'd try a sub or bass amp coupled to your k4. I looked for subs and they're all very $ or heavy. Maybe a mark bass amp might be a good compromise.

A jbl eon w/ the 15" woofer also might sound good.

www.brianho.net

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/brianho

www.youtube.com/brianhojazz

I used to use the Traynor K4 and Yorkville Elite LS200P subwoofer together. It sounded great and the bass was tightly focused and really added what was missing from the Traynor alone. I was playing mostly jazz (Hammond Xk3 or NE2 & CP33), but it could also keep up pretty well with some rock. On a few occasions, I ran my Voyager through it, and it held its own.

These days, I've gone the powered speaker route like many others here, but I would still recommend using a good sub with the Traynor.

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

Besides not sounding as good or being able to give you the kind of power you probably want, I don't think there's even a connection on a K4 for hooking up a passive sub (or any second cabinet). So you definitely want something powered. You could use the K4's sub out to feed a powered sub. Ideally, you could get a powered sub that has a HPF (high pass filter) pass-through output so you could also filter that same bass out of the K4... since the K4 is no longer needed to produce the very low frequencies, there would be an advantage of filtering them out of the K4, in that the rest of the audio spectrum would be able to play louder and cleaner. Unfortunately, I don't think the K4 as a "preamp out - amp in" kind of loop setup, so I think the only way to do this would be to use an external mixer. Unless maybe the K4's sub out naturally invokes its own internal filter... some amps do that, but I don't think the K4 does.

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

AnotherScott: Yeah I know that it'd be great to have a crossover on the input so that the K4 would even try to reproduce what the sub is doing but you're right there is no pre outs/ins so I'd have to have a mixer and all sorts of messy cables. The sub out is just a full summed mono signal no low pass filter. As far as not having a powered output for an external speaker, I was thinking about modding my K4 and maybe putting a simple passive crossover in there for splitting the signal going to the 12, sending the high portion to the 12 and the lows to a new jack for an unpowered external speaker and maybe putting in a switch to cut out the xover when I am using the K4 for jazz gigs where I don't need the bass cabinet.

Bhodaway: Were you using the 15" bass amp only as a a full range amp or just to add extra bass to your main amp? What kind of power do you think I would need for the bass amp? I was thinking a 15" would be fine since the old school leslie and hammond tone cabinets used them. Would this be a good time to get a cheap Behringer 300 watt 15" combo? Next week at rehearsal I was going to try running my fullrange sub-out to the bass players SWR amp and 4 x 10 cabinet just to see if it helped with the Pedals. Good to hear that you had success with a 15" bass combo amp. Sounds like an inexpensive way out.

Meisenhower: I'll take a look at the Yorkville sub. But like Bhodaway, the PA oriented ones seem really heavy and pricy. Although I do see some weird brands geared towards DJs on Amazon that are heavy but are dirt cheap. Like $200 for a 15" or 18" powered sub. Don't know the quality but I like the price.

Anyone have any experience with the cheap "DJ" powered subs?

No experience with the "DJ" powered subs, but some not good experience with the "DJ" powered PA - bought a couple for my first keys only amps - they had a big bump in volume right around one of the lower F or G keys - everytime I hit that key, it boomed out a bunch louder than everything elxe.

I've got a pair of EON 15G2 powered PA - they handle pedal sounds well (and even bass guitar sounds well). Also have a Trace Elliot bass amp with 1x15 & 2x10+horn cabs - bulky & heavy, but a LOT of good bass sound.

To stay under $800, might look for either an EON 15G2 or some sort of bass amp/cab - not ideal since you'd still be sending full range signal to both the Traynor and other amp, but workable.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Meisenhower: I'll take a look at the Yorkville sub. But like Bhodaway, the PA oriented ones seem really heavy and pricy. Although I do see some weird brands geared towards DJs on Amazon that are heavy but are dirt cheap. Like $200 for a 15" or 18" powered sub. Don't know the quality but I like the price.

Anyone have any experience with the cheap "DJ" powered subs?

The Yorkville can be usually found for between $450-$600 street price, weighs about 50lbs, has a small footprint, a 10" speaker and hits pretty hard.

A $200 15" or 18" sub? I'd RUN fast away from those.

Yamaha C7 Grand, My Hammonds: '57 B3, '54 C2, '42 BC, '40 D, '05 XK3 Pro System, Kawai MP9000, Fender Rhodes Mk I 73, Yamaha CP33, Motif ES6, Nord Electro 2, Minimoog Voyager & Model D, Korg MS10

To make not too big mistakes: those low frequency waves are going to require *Power*, and to an extend less so when the speaker (and enclosure) are bigger. I don't use the traynor ut it might have a problem with an additional speaker needing power from it especially when it is already distorting. Also a common misguidance is what "low frequencies" you're talking about because even a 15 inch few hundred watt bass amp, which can when used right crank out a huge amount of low, will not be sounding "right" for real low organ notes in a medium type space. To be sure you could even consider a K-sub or so, but probably they are expensive: doesn't have the same function as a bass amp, normally, but I suppose even a moderate power medium size Roland amp can in some cases produce the nice organ tones you might have in mind.

Believe it or not, I used the 15" amp as a full range amp. This was the amp/speaker my friend gave me :

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/acoustic-b200h-200w-bass-head-and-b115-250w-1x15-bass-cab-package/483494000000000

It makes me think to try another 15" speaker.

I got the idea to try the bass speaker because I also had two accugroove cabinets that sounded great but it was too much to move.

www.brianho.net

Bhodaway10,

That is awesome. After reading the posts and doing some thinking I was gravitating toward just putting an external speaker jack on my K4 and getting a 1x15" bass cabinet. After browsing for cheap cabs the one you had looked like the winner. The Acoustic B115 was getting rave reviews and is only $200 plus has a horn that has a switch so I could turn it off as the high end is taken care of by the Traynor K4.

It is great to hear that you had success with it. I will wire up my amp this week and pick up the Acoustic B115 this weekend. I will just run it in parallel with the internal 12" at first and if it works out will leave it alone. If it sounds whacked I will either just disable the 12 when the 15 is connected with a switching 1/4 jack or try making a simple two way passive crossover for the 12 and the 15.

For what its worth I did find on google some cat who was using a K4 for his Roland V Drums who had the same issues as me. He bought a 2-way 15" passive PA speaker and wired it onto the 12" and said that now the K4 and 2 way 15" will rattle the walls. He mentioned that he has to turn the bass down on the EQ as it really is full now and that the 12" seems relieved and isn't so straining anymore. He wasn't using any sort of X-over just sending the full 12" signal to both speakers.

This is the most inexpensive way to go so I will try it out and let you know the results. Awesome to hear that the B115 works well for organ pedals and deep bass. The band is going to freak if this works out. Already the Nord C1 through the K4 with the tube overdrive is massive but with the bone shaking capabilities of the pedals on organ or Moog added in it will be phenomenal.

Thanks.

Warning - if you just wire the external cabinet in parallel with the internal cabinet, the load on the Traynor will be into a lower impedance - which will mean that there is a possibility (probability when really cranked) that the output circuitry of the Traynor will be overloaded to a point of failure.

If you check the link included in bhoadaway's post, it will be noted that the particular bass amp head is designed to feed "either 1 or 2 cabinets." Your Traynor is NOT designed to feed two cabinets.

You might choose to feed only the external cabinet - which should do no damage to the Traynor, and would give you more pedal sound, but the 15" speaker only would not give much in the treble area.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Mars - I'm pretty happy with the amp but mostly because 1) it was free and 2) it sounds pretty good. I haven't compared it to many other speakers although I felt it sounded better than one EV 360 speaker. Having a full band EQ definitely helped.

If you're going to bring the K4 and the Bass amp/head then that sure is a lot to bring. The bass cabinet isn't big but isn't small. Plus the amp only has one input (although I've used a mixer before and connected more than one keyboard to it).

As I said earlier, you might want to investigate the new Eon 15's or even the older Eon G2's. It might replace your K4.

www.brianho.net

Thanks MoodyBluesKeys,

I'll be careful not to have the K4 trying to push too much current. I noticed that the Traynor 200KB 200 watt keyboard amp has an external speaker connection that is parallel. I don't know if it is the same 200 watt amp powering the 12" in the K4, if it is then it can handle a 4 ohm load. Chances are it is the same amp circuit. I'll look over the two schematics. But I might just connect it in series to bump up the impedance to 16ohms to be on the safe side.

I do have an email in to Traynor support asking them about the impedance of the 12" speaker and what kind of impedance the woofer amp in the K4 is capable of driving. I'd just rather not cut my power in 1/2, by going series, if I don't have to.

I was thinking of just using the 15 and cutting out the 12 when using organ. The high's and mid's shouldn't be effected as they are driven of their own amps. The K4 is tri-amped with a stereo pair of 50watt amps driving the mids and tweeters and a single 200 watt amp driving the one 12".

Bhod: I wasn't thinking of using the head, just the cabinet and powering with a DIY external jack on my K4. The K4 isn't a light weight and the Acoustic 1x15" cabinet looks to be about 60 lbs and quite chunky as well but the bass would make it worth it.

PeaceOut.

Okay, got word back from Traynor:

"The amp is designed at 4ohms and the speaker is 4 ohms, if one adds a speaker, it must be wired in series with the internal speaker or bad things will happen. Adding an 8 ohm speaker will severely limit the output of the amp @ (12ohms). A 4ohm speaker would be better but the acoustic output will now be solely a function of any increase in acoustic efficiency provided by the new speaker, less whatever output power is lost with the higher load impedance."

So hooking up an 8ohm in parallel will give you a 2.6 ohm impedance. Going series with the 8ohm and internal 4ohm will knock the power down to 67 watts and finally using a 4ohm external will knock the power output to 100watts with each speaker getting only 50watts.

This totally destroys my cheap plans. Now I need to go with a cheap combo amp like the 200watt Acoustic 1x15" or the Peavey TKO 115. Any experience on the Peavey? Bhodaway dug his Acoustic 115 cabinet with 200watt head so I figure the combo would be much the same.

Peace Out,

D

If you are playing really small places I like the idea of the Yorkville sub. With the K4 I like the idea of a powered sub anyway.

I played a small room last weekend. It is the smallest room I have played in sometime. We played in the front of the bar. We had to mimimize our footprint. It ended up being quite a change from my norm.

There was no room for the leslie so it stayed in the trailer. I was worried but the sim on the XK3c was good enough that I did not get the heebeegeebees.

I played a Kawai MP-5 and Hammond XK3c standing up which is something I have not done in years which changes the mojo on my piano playing and gave me a cramp in my calf when riding the organ expression pedal. I was by the front door and played with my back to the front door. To the right hand side of my keys was my rack with my Yamaha and Roland rack synths. On the floor beside my was a powered speaker pointing up at me and I sent my mixed signal to the PA through a DI.

Thank God for those old Football O-Line fundementals as I kept my body between the drunk dancing ladies and the keyboard rig. I don't like having my back to people in bars but it was a pretty good night.

But if you play small rooms do not forget to take footprint into consideration. This was early the floor got more crowed than this

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/CEB2/Weebles3.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/CEB2/Weebles1.jpg

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

Damn CEB,

That is crowded for sure. Every place out here is tiny and cramped too. I'd love to be able to bring my Kawai MP5 for some pianos, ep and strings but there is just not enough room at any of these joints for an L-shaped layout with the Nord C1. I can get away with the Phatty high on a x-stand over the Nord and some midi pedal since they don't really take up any additional floor space. So I've gotten used to making everything work on the Nord C1. Playing around the other night with it I got some good sounds with the Vox and Farfisa emulations and might be able to mix it up there. Up until now I've just been using the tonewheel emulation and effects.

As far as the bass augmentation, I've decided to go with a powered subwoofer and will stack my K4 on top to minimize the footprint. I'll let everyone know how it turns out after I get it in and have a chance to try it out at a rehearsal. It's another 65 lb box to lug around but it hopefully it'll be worth it.

PS Do you use your MP5 as a MIDI controller for the rack synths or do you also use it for any sounds live?

Peace,

D.

Yes I use the MP-5 for internal sounds and as a controller. I use Studio Grand 2 as a base but I had to tweak the heck out of it but I got finally got a decent useable rock piano out of it. I also use a flute patch and a few EPs and a some brass sounds and a clav patch. I usually layers these other patches with my Roland.

Right now I am trying to figure who builds a stand or else find a way to rig a 2 - tier stand where I can mount the MP-5 on the bottom and have a twin manual XK system on the top manual because too many times setting up in a L-shape is just not feasible.

I expect someday I will start a thread on the best way to put a twin manual XK system on a top tier.

• 2 weeks later...

Follow Up:

Got my powered subwoofer last week and have had a chance to put it through its paces in a couple different scenarios and let me just say that it is awesome.

As I mentioned before, I have a Traynor K4 that I love and can play loud as hell but it was missing a little something when playing organ basslines and Moog bass. I ended up buying a Proel 15" 200 watt RMS powered subwoofer. It cost me just under three bills, less than half of what the Motion Sound SW15 sub goes for.

Proel? Yeah, I never heard of them either but it seemed like better quality and specs (similar to the Motion Sound SW-15, 15" 200watt RMS amp) than the really cheap DJ subwoofers that go for two hondos or so. I hear they're big in Europe, maybe they're the Behringer of Italy, who knows. In any case, this is one nice looking, well-built subwoofer. Cranking up the gain on the sub, it can easily overshadow the K4 pumping out too much bass so maybe the power rating is accurate and the speaker has decent sensitivity. I find that if I dial the Proel's gain to around 60% it blends perfectly with the Traynor K4 giving a nice balanced sound with a nice heaping helping of gravity. My bass lines have more meat on their bones than a Lane Bryant model and can really rumble your guts silly.

There is a fixed 160 Hz, 12 dB/oct lowpass filter on the Proel sub and that is it. The Motion Sound has a variable crossover from 60 to 300 Hz and also has bass boost buttons for give an extra 12 dB to 45 Hz or 60 Hz. So you can really tailor your sound with the Motion Sound SW-15. So you're kind of stuck with what Proel gives you.

I figured that if it sounded bad, I could always go in with my soldering iron and modify the crossover to maybe 100 Hz or so. But after using it this past week, I think that it sounds just fine as is.

The other part of the equation was what signal the subwoofer out on the Traynor K4 would provide. The specs just say that it is a full-spectrum summed mono signal and left me with some questions. Does the EQ have any effect? The gain, master level? Well now I know and will pass it on. The subwoofer out on the K4 gives you a summed mono that reflects EQ, Gain levels for each channel and the Master level settings. This is great because now once I set my sub level to blend, then I can control the overall volume ofthe whole system with the Master level control on the K4. Set it and forget it.

I see that Proel has a more powerful 15" sub with 350 watts RMS and some more fine tuning capabilities for about a 50% increase in cost. But I don't know what that would really gain me other than the controls because mine easily could create too much bass without clipping at extreme volume levels.

Also there is an 18" Proel powered sub for only about $50 more than the one I got with similar power, but cabinet is a bit chunkier and weighs about 20 lbs more than the 15".

As it is the Traynor K4 fits perfectly on the Proel 15" sub when you have the K4 positioned in "portrait mode" (on its side standing vertically). Practically the same foot print. The 15" Proel feels like it is somewhere in the 50-60 lbs range and easily fits in the back seat of your car.

And there you have it. Just wanted to sum up my K4 bass augmentation story for those who might have a similar need in the future and are searching the forum archives. Bottom Line: A 15" powered sub is an excellent complement to the Traynor K4.

Peace,

D.

• 4 years later...

I am resurrecting this thread - after a google search led me to it - because I am having trouble with deciding what to pair with my SS3. The main purpose is to give me a little more punch and definition when playing pedal notes through my Mojo.

In other threads, I saw that some people have considered using a bass amp or a "combo bass amp" (which I assume means a speaker + amp in one box) rather than a subwoofer (whether passive or active). Having never owned a subwoofer or bass amp of any kind, I do not understand the functional differences between an active sub or combo bass amp.

Can anyone help explain (using small words, please)? Perhaps that will help me figure out where to focus my search.

And while I'm at it, anyone have any opinions about the particular amps and subwoofers mentioned in this thread, which is several years old at this point?

The difference is the device's working frequence range. Sub is designed to function 200hz and below. A sub aux cutoff on most PAs is 200 HZ. (20hz to 45hz) -200hz is typically.

A bass combo amp will be way broader but will vari based on the particular amp. 40hz-5kHz maybe typically.

I am resurrecting this thread - after a google search led me to it - because I am having trouble with deciding what to pair with my SS3. The main purpose is to give me a little more punch and definition when playing pedal notes through my Mojo.

In other threads, I saw that some people have considered using a bass amp or a "combo bass amp" (which I assume means a speaker + amp in one box) rather than a subwoofer (whether passive or active). Having never owned a subwoofer or bass amp of any kind, I do not understand the functional differences between an active sub or combo bass amp.

Can anyone help explain (using small words, please)? Perhaps that will help me figure out where to focus my search.

And while I'm at it, anyone have any opinions about the particular amps and subwoofers mentioned in this thread, which is several years old at this point?

What orchestration do you want to use this with. A sub will really piss your bass player off. :laugh:

What orchestration do you want to use this with. A sub will really piss your bass player off. :laugh:

I intend to use this when playing in an organ trio: organ (Mojo), guitar and drums. No bass player. When playing in other groups with a bass player, I would leave the sub (or combo bass amp) at home.

I have been using this with my SS3 for the past nine months:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/B1200DPRO

I was very pleasantly surprised at the power and the sound quality it delivers. So that you know, my typical rig is a Korg CX3 (digital version) and PianoTeq 5 played through a MacBook Air and Acuna 73. Sometimes I use a single SS3, sometimes I use two SS3's stacked. Whatever the case, the Behringer provides ample power and fidelity.

One advantage of the subwoofer approach is that typically a subwoofer has controls that allow you to tune the unit to the rig and the room. The Behringer has controls that allow me to tune the high cut frequency which can vary from room to room. The unit itself has a 100hz crossover point which is actually the bottom of the SS3's range. The high cut allows me to make sure that the Behringer and SS3 are not producing overlapping frequencies. Bass amps would not typically be this easy to use with a SS3.

Yamaha CP-73, Hammond SK Pro 73, Yamaha MODX 7, Roland Fantom 06, Roland VK-8M, Yamaha FS1R

I intend to use this when playing in an organ trio: organ (Mojo), guitar and drums. No bass player. When playing in other groups with a bass player, I would leave the sub (or combo bass amp) at home.

I used a yorkville 200 and 3300 without a bass player and it was fun, albeit little fluffy. it was an 18, I would chose the 2x10 ala Jim A

I saw those dissenting views also and was leery of Behringer to begin with. However, there are always those who are never happy with anything. I decided to ignore the noise and take a chance. I am very happy I did. Just so that you know, I am very picky about my sound.

Yamaha CP-73, Hammond SK Pro 73, Yamaha MODX 7, Roland Fantom 06, Roland VK-8M, Yamaha FS1R

I have a K4 and sometimes play Key Bass. I find it better to bring a separate Bass combo amp on those occasions. I use a Fender Rumble 350 2x10. When running Keys and Bass through the same amp the Bass will often rob power from the high end or vice versa. Of course this depends on how much power you have available. When I use my Crown/JBL system any loss is negligible. With a lower power unit like the K4, if you don't have sound re-inforcement at a gig, I think it is better to completely separate Keys and Bass for maximum efficiency. I once tried playing Bass Guitar through the K4 at a gig. It was horrible. Sounded like the speaker was blown. So the K4 is not a good Bass amp by itself and though it may be improved some by adding a powered subwoofer then Keys and Bass would both be going through the Sub. On gigs without sound re-inforcement I run a QSC K12 from the K4 Subwoofer Out and it sounds great for Keys. I never run Bass through it at all.
C3/122, M102A, Vox V301H, Farfisa Compact, Gibson G101, GEM P, RMI 300A, Piano Bass, Pianet , Prophet 5 rev. 2, Pro-One, Matrix 12, OB8, Korg MS20, Jupiter 6, Juno 60, PX-5S, Nord Stage 3 Compact

"The unit itself has a 100hz crossover point which is actually the bottom of the SS3's range."

If that's true (I can't find definitive specs), then this speaker is useless without a sub. A 100Hz high-pass filter for keyboard applications is ridiculous. The low C on a B3 is 30 Hz. You lose that note, and the next two Cs..more than 2 octaves, gone!

If you have a Yorkville dealer in your area, I would suggest auditioning the following subs:

- NX200S

- LS200P (same as NX200S but covered in ratfur)

- LS701P

If you try the LS701P and think you like it, make sure you give it a good workout in different keys. It's a bandpass enclosure. Very loud for its size/power.

I bet the NX200S would be just about perfect for the SSv3, though. I'd love to have the chance to try them out together.

Hammond: L111, M100, M3, BC, CV, Franken CV, A100, D152, C3, B3

Leslie: 710, 760, 51C, 147, 145, 122, 22H, 31H

Yamaha: CP4, DGX-620, DX7II-FD-E!, PF85, DX9

Roland: VR-09, RD-800

Archived