Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sweet no-brainer deal at audiomidi.com

Phil Aiken

Just a heads up, I am not affiliated with either the retailer or the software company. The Rob Papen delay plugin is on sale at audiomidi.com for $10. I bought it, and it is a particularly deep and cool delay plug. Worth WAY more than that. If that kind of thing floats your boat, go grab it!!!!!

Moog The One, VV 64 EP, Wurlies 200A 140 7300, Forte 7, Mojo 61, OB-6, Prophet 6, Polaris, Hammond A100, Farfisa VIP, ,Young Chang 6', Voyager, E7 Clav, Midiboard, Linnstrument, Seaboard

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, I love effects plugi-ns with synth-like architecture. This looks like it could rival CamelSpace for certain uses. I bought it. Anxioulsy awaiting serial #, which could take a while, based on past experiences, as fulfillment seems to be left up to the developer.
Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

10 bucks? Sheesh. Bought and paid for. Looks like big fun.

K.

Serial number showed up within 90 min of purchase. Sweet.

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

10 bucks? Sheesh. Bought and paid for. Looks like big fun.

K.

Serial number showed up within 90 min of purchase. Sweet.

Yes, should mention mine showed up quickly too. Props to Rob Papen.

Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

I bit last night, serial # email was waiting for me this morning. Had a chance to play with it on a mix I was working on today, and I think this is a winner! It seems like you have a lot of control over the character of the delay, seems like a pretty deep plug-in. I can see using this a lot.

Turn up the speaker

Hop, flop, squawk

It's a keeper

-Captain Beefheart, Ice Cream for Crow

Archived