Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Free Man in Motion -Warren Haynes

VegasGT3

I bought this several months ago, but now it appears to be free. This is an unbelievable album for keyboard comping with great B-3, clav, piano and wurly. Ivan Neville does some amazing work an I'm in awe. All the tracks are fantastic.

http://www.warrenhaynes.net/home.php

Kurzweil PC3x, Nord Electro 3, Nord C-1, Casio Privia PX-3, Yamaha DX-7, Korg Polysix, Moog Taurus 3, Yamaha Motif XS (rack),Ventilator, QSC K12, K10

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am I missing the free version? I'm probably looking right over it.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

It says download for free, then enter your e-mail address. I bought it in May and was 100% worth it
Kurzweil PC3x, Nord Electro 3, Nord C-1, Casio Privia PX-3, Yamaha DX-7, Korg Polysix, Moog Taurus 3, Yamaha Motif XS (rack),Ventilator, QSC K12, K10

Stupid Flash - I have it disabled on my computer, and some sites don't show alternate content unless they think you're on a device like an iPad.

It looks like all you get is the radio edit of the title track, though.

Still, thanks!

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Got it. I still recommend buying the whole album or Check out the songs on you tube.

Archived