Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Free Hammond (Craigslist) in Texas....

KeyMoe

Well two Hammonds a customized Miata and a Harley!!!!!
Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Garage? I have one in every room downstairs (except the kitchen)... My wife is extremely undertanding...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Wow that's great. I do have a XK3c Pro with a 3300 in the game room as well as a great project studio loaded with keys. But that is where the line is drawn..no room on the main floor of the house.
Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

Well two Hammonds a customized Miata and a Harley!!!!!

You be surprised what you can carry in a Miata.I had an 02 LS that I carried an electro 3 in a soft case, and traynor K2 and a bag of cables , with the top up. I had to put everything in with the top down and then put the top up ...

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

That kind of "deal" seems to happen quite often in the USA, but we European keyboard players have nearly an heart attack when we hear it. When I hear, "oh no, it's a bit too far for me to pick up", I think, you terminally lazy, it's free! Jump in the car and go picking it up right now, before someone else grabs it! :D

You spoiled mother#ùç^<%§! :)

Yeah, we're spoiled. :)

If it was in the Houston area instead of the Dallas/Fort Worth area, I might have given it a shot. But since that would involve borrowing a truck, and then hoping it didn't rain, and possibly having some helpers, that drive was a bit far. The other option would have been to rent a truck. All for an unknown quantity, and possibly who knows if he would have done something stupid like given it to someone else before I got there.

That's a shootin' offense, but I'm not licensed to carry. ;)

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I thought that anyone could carry a gun in Texas...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

A shooting offense?! It's just a bunch of asterisks and assorted scrawls... :D

And regardless - it's just envy, of course. :)

If I had shooted every American friend who as called me a motheretc., I'be in jail for slaughter by now...

:D :D :D

LOL - I was talking about shootin' the guy if he gave away the organ before I got there.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I thought that anyone could carry a gun in Texas...

you can and a lot of people do .. ....

Archived