Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT R.I.P people of Norway

fingertalkin

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a born New Yorker and a World Trade Center survivor (26th floor, 1 WTC). Every time I hear of monstrosities like this, be it in London, the Middle East, India or Norway I get sick to my stomach, reliving that beautiful sunny morning...

My prayers for the souls of the dead and for the hearts and minds of the survivors and the families. May you find peace.

Push the button Frank.

And the interesting thing is the reaction of the Norwegian people. "We've got to strengthen our democratic institutions," as I heard on British radio.

Not go out and start a war somewhere to get revenge!

The SOB who did this admits he died it and says he expects to spend the rest of his life in jail (no death penalty in Norway.) However, he pled innocent anyway because he is looking to use his trial as a chance to make speeches about his political views. I think he considers himself a martyr instead of a murderer!

If so, he is pretty much alone in that view, I am quite sure!

So far the Norwegian courts don't want to hear about any of that nonsense. They took his plea in a closed courtroom and now have him in solitary confinement, where he will remain until his actual trial.

If it happened in America, some so-called "journalists" couldn't wait to interview him and understand his inner psyche and whatnot, like they did with Charles Manson. And make his trial into a circus.

I deal with ENOUGH screw loose people as it is! I don't want to know what monsters tick.. it makes me sick (possible song lyrics....)

If it happened in America, some so-called "journalists" couldn't wait to interview him and understand his inner psyche and whatnot, like they did with Charles Manson. And make his trial into a circus.

I don't think it's just a US thing, it's a human nature thing. They just give people what they want. For centuries people have lined up to be shocked, disgusted or horrified.

Good for them not to give him any more of a platform then he already has.

If you think my playing is bad, you should hear me sing!

Archived