Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kronos or Oasys?

therealvicz

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was an 88 one on Craigslist a few months ago for $2000, i sent them an email and a month later they answered :

"I still have it available but unfortunately I am not home and I can't sell it myself because my sister had a baby and she had some complications so she is still under medical care. Her husband asked me if I can come and take care of things around the house until she gets better. This is no problem for me as far as the transaction is concerned because I was selling this through EST anyway. I believe you know what EST is if you buy and sell online often, if you don't I'll be glad to walk you through the process. Let me know if you are still interested and I'll be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks"

It smelled so much like scam that i didn't care to answer back.

"The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king"

This looks pretty straight on Fleabay - it seems to be the going rate for actual sales, whereas a few ambitious dealers are still asking £3k BIN. And I thought I was doing well picking up a nearly new M3 for £1500 last year......
"Just a tad more attack on the filter, Grandad!"

Archived