Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

ok jimi...tell us about belltone strings!

harvey

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like 'em. high nickel content, so they sound like the strings i used back in the 70's, real warm and phat.

they have a bit more tension than some, so you can run your action a little bit faster... but somehow are slinky as hell.

i use 'em on ALL my electrics, my typical guage is a bog standard 9-42 set.

and the price is right...40 bucks for 10 sets, he'll even do custom graphics on the packaging. when mike offered me a couple sets to try, i was like, "yah, ok, sos...surrrrrrrrrrrrre..."

but once i put 'em on and tried 'em, i was convinced.

i've used alot of different brands in the last 42 years, these ones are my favorites.

and it's a gas to have my pic on the set, lol...

even if i had to buy 'em, i would. how's THAT for an endorsement?

in the interest of not spamming the forum, if ya wanna check some out, hit me via pm and i'll send ya a link to the website..or just google them.

if ya check 'em out, tell mike i sent ya. peace!

in the interest of not spamming the forum, if ya wanna check some out, hit me via pm and i'll send ya a link to the website..or just google them.

Or, just copy the address in your avatar? :D:rimshot:

umm, yah! :D

that'll work, too...lol

Yeah, just put a URL-link into your sig-line, that will be automatically displayed in each and every post of yours (including past-posts)...

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Say, Jimi, I get nowhere when I try to check out Belltonestrings.com - just somebody trying to sell me domain rights to the website!?! Any idea what's up?

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

Archived