Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Michigan Musicians! MMC SUMMER MUSIC FESTIVAL 2011

Steve Force

(I hope this isn't considered spam, as there is nothing being sold or promoted other than this Michigan musician-sponsored festival..if so please let me know..)

[font:Arial Black]ATTENTION all Michigan Musicians! [/font]

Event Description

Our First Annual MMC Summer Music Festival will be held in conjunction with the Oakland County Parks Adventure Jam!!

A four day event that will involve many Outdoor Sports Vendors, and Arts & Crafts Show, Outdoor Sports demonstrations and activities, several tournaments including The Michigan Mountain Bike Association, Michigan Geocahcing Organization, National Disc Golf Tournament, Pack Fun Run, Baby X-games, climbing towers, Puppet Shows, Fireside Story Tellers, Outdoor Big-Screen Movies, Blow-Sailing, Hot Air Balloon demonstration with night time Balloon illumination event, and the list goes on and on!!

These activities are expected to bring in a huge crowd - AND WE WILL PROVIDE ALL THE MUSIC !! We will have two performance stages, our own pavilion, and a co-located gear tent all provided by the Oakland County Parks. And to top it all off, we will be holding our first MMC Picnic! This is the big one folks - and it's the perfect chance to market your skills and talents!!

ALL PERFORMANCES WILL BE SCHEDULED PERFORMANCES.

Time: August 18, 2011 at 10am to August 21, 2011 at 10pm

Street: 1480 West Romeo Road

City/Town: Leonard, MI 48367

Website or Map: http://www.destinationoakland.com/parksandtrails/parks/addisonoaks/Pages/default.aspx

Phone: 248-830-0142

Here is a link to the MMC event website.

OK, now my request:

MMC MAIN STAGE OPERATIONS COMMITTEE:

This Committee is responsible for Setup, Live Performance Operations and Artist Coordination. Lead is Steve Force.

I need people to help me with this component of the event. Should be a lot of fun! We need people for all 4 days so please check your schedule and if you have some bandwidth please consider helping us out!

Link to the Main Stage Ops page.

Thank you.

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived