Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The Hendrix experiance museum in seattle

Lokair

I went there in august 2010, and had great time, has anyone else been there? I was totally impressed, could not have been better. Kids section with tones of instruments for people to try out, I kept my playing to a minimum(the instruments were set decent and the lessons were short and informative for the beginner) as there were tons of kids lining up to try stuff. The more museum stuff was great guitars from Hendrix and loads of other players on display, out fits, amps, drums, and other great stuff. I was lucky to be in town when the SAM(Seattle art museum) had a Kurt Cobain exhibit as well, which also had loads of other musical art up as well. I also stopped at Emerald city guitars, they have a great high end high priced vintage instruments(well out of my realistic pricerange) which included 1950s Les Pauls and strats from the 60s as well as other guitars.

Lok

1997 PRS CE24, 1981 Greco MSV 850, 1991 Greco V 900, 2 2006 Dean Inferno Flying Vs, 1987 Gibson Flying V, 2000s Jackson Dinky/Soloist, 1992 Gibson Les Paul Studio,

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good to hear that it's worth visiting. It's definitely in my future travel plans. I'd also like to see the Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame.
"Let me stand next to your fire!", Jimi Hendrix

Archived